Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I was hoping i could get some advice please. I am considering studying Human Resource Management & Organisational Analysis MSc at Kings College or MSc Human Resource Management at LSE.
    I currently hold a 2.1 Psychology degree from Essex uni + good a-levels, I am currently working in an Administrative role in a HR dept.

Has anyone studied these or similar courses? If so, how were they and did they help your career?

I am aware that the HR profession is very competitive and dread the idea of spending £10,000 on a masters only to end not being able to secure a good job, how likely is this? Considering i do well on the masters.

Any other advice which may be useful to me would be very much appreciated

Thanks

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.