The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

There are definitely worst songs out there compared to Not Fair.
Reply 3
The Power of Love.

-the hell was that ****?
Reply 4
new BEP song does suck :s-smilie: lily allen has gone downhill too, her first album was so good and hilarious to listen to but her new one was painful!
The tune isn't bad, but she's incredibly annoying and the fact all her songs are about really trivial matters. **** You was a WAY more annoying song, ugh.
Reply 6

Definitely.
girls aloud - the promise
and similar songs
Reply 9
whats with all the BEP hate??

that song is an orgasm, on toast, with cheese melted!

IMO worst song of the moment has to be either pixxie lott 'mamamamamama do' or Cascada's new offering.. i dont wanna like the latter but its annoyinly catchy.
Now, I'm not saying this is a bad song...I'm just saying, it's not exactly promoting 'fidelity' is it:

"Let's have some fun! This beat is sick! I wanna take a ride on your disco stick!"

[Not THE worst, but gotta be a close second, since no song can now top 'the new black eyed peas song' in this thread].
Reply 11
I concur with the BEP-bashing.
Reply 12
Cant we bash the OP for thinking that Show me what your looking for is the best song EVER? I mean it's a nice song but come the **** on!
Reply 13
Dj Casper - Cha Cha Slide
soulja boy..whatever he's called, kiss me thru da phone..or whatever crazy spelling he uses
Eugh, I hate it!
Reply 15
CatatonicStupor
Now, I'm not saying this is a bad song...I'm just saying, it's not exactly promoting 'fidelity' is it:

"Let's have some fun! This beat is sick! I wanna take a ride on your disco stick!"

[Not THE worst, but gotta be a close second, since no song can now top 'the new black eyed peas song' in this thread].

lol someone on this forum sent me a PM saying they loved me and said that the song Akon -I wanna **** U conveyed their feelings perfectly.

i replied with that lady gaga song saying that song coveyed my feelings perfectly :awesome:
I find the random cry of 'Mazel tov!' in that Black Eyed Peas song pretty hilarious.
Anything by Girls Aloud or The Saturdays is as pleasant to the ear as the sound of vomitting.
Reply 18
colaqueen90
Anything by Girls Aloud or The Saturdays is as pleasant to the ear as the sound of vomitting.

Saturdays Aloud are amazing! :eek: :eek: :eek: :woo:
Reply 19
Girls aloud is GOOD pop music though and there isnt a lot of that about. Just like Justin Timberlake and Beyonce. It's not to everyones taste but there is a fantastic beat and there is talent!