anything by akon...makes me cringe..!

ZOMG it's poo!
Reply 22
Apfel
The Power of Love.

-the hell was that ****?

Haha.

I agree that "kiss me thru da phone" is the worst song ever. :|
Not Fair is pretty mediocre I guess. But she's fit in the video.
Anything by Basshunter makes me want to vom.
chipchop92
We all know that 'Show me what i'm looking for' by carolina liar is the greatest song of all time, but what is the worst song of all time?

IMO, it's Not Fair by Lily Allen

was it written about you or something?

it's not bad.
Reply 26
Trigger
Girls aloud is GOOD pop music though and there isnt a lot of that about. Just like Justin Timberlake and Beyonce. It's not to everyones taste but there is a fantastic beat and there is talent!

:biggrin: I Concur.
Reply 27
Don't forget the rhythm.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Reply 28
Heir-Head
:biggrin: I Concur.

:smile: thanks. Its not wrong to like good pop music :biggrin: though i do prefer rock.
Oh no, I really enjoy it! I think a lot of her new album's pretty good.
Black eyed peas. My Humps.
Yusuf.T
lol someone on this forum sent me a PM saying they loved me and said that the song Akon -I wanna **** U conveyed their feelings perfectly.

i replied with that lady gaga song saying that song coveyed my feelings perfectly :awesome:

A lot of people got that PM, me included.
Reply 32
What?! I love that song!!

The worst song has got to be 'kiss me thru da fone' (or however it's spelt) - I hate it!!
The "I hate this part right here" part of Pussycat Dolls' song I hate :biggrin: Its the whiny tone in which they sing it that annoys me.
chipchop92
We all know that 'Show me what i'm looking for' by carolina liar is the greatest song of all time, but what is the worst song of all time?

Oh. My. God.

'Show Me What I'm Looking For' by Carolina Liar is a terrible, terrible song, I mean really really bad.

It's Not Fair by Lilly Allen is a pretty good song, I listen to mostly rock and metal (where you will find the best songs of all time for your information) but I can listen to It's Not Fair too, unlike most songs in similar genres.
Yusuf.T
lol someone on this forum sent me a PM saying they loved me and said that the song Akon -I wanna **** U conveyed their feelings perfectly.

i replied with that lady gaga song saying that song coveyed my feelings perfectly :awesome:

Yeah I would say almost everyone got it, I replied with something a bit more tasteful than a Lady Gaga video ........ A Chechen rebel being decapitated. I'm not joking.
chipchop92

who the **** cares, she's smoking hot so meh. :coma:
Reply 37
sharpesparkle
I find the random cry of 'Mazel tov!' in that Black Eyed Peas song pretty hilarious.

I agree,I enjoy love a bit of Hebrew in a song :smile: However "Boom Boom Pow" takes the title of worst song ever for me."Not Fair" is on the shortlist though.
Reply 38
i must agree that anything by akon is truely awful.
Reply 39
LPK
Dj Casper - Cha Cha Slide

No way!

Back in the day. On holiday Completely trollied in one of those dance-bar things every holiday resort has.

You know the way all the staff at those dance bars get up and do a routine? Me and a mate got (staggered) up!

Good times.

I think everyone was cheering? Or laughing? Oh well :smile:

Latest