Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So hows your day going/been? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just thought id ask

I went out to asda which from my house is like 10 miles or so away.. so i walked it there b/c there were NO buses whatsoever..

Bought heap loads of sugur infused junk.. then bumped into my sister's former bff, they hate eachother now, well yeah spoke and whatever.. then got a lift back home from her..

thing is i dont feel bad about it, hell i helped her sister get a job so alla fair

Yourself?

:woo: Asda!

I myself went to visit my great grandma :yep:

Ive been looking at cheap furniture websites. Someone help? :puppyeyes: not Ikea though

I then went to the park with my nephews.

Back home now.

ReputationRep:
    Stayed at home today, not feeling very well (think i got the swine flu).

ReputationRep:
    so i was just sitting and thinking about life and i was like hey man up you c***

Pretty Fin bored.

ReputationRep:
    I phoned a friend (unfortunately not on who wants to be a millionaire), rolled a cigarette, smoked a cigarette, read for a bit, and that's all. Oh and put some pictures on facebook so the illusion of a social life remained intact despite my lame day.

ReputationRep:
    Got up late... spoke on the phone for a bit, then helped out mum with preperations, family coming around tomorrow.. *woop* made lunch, sat and played with little bro, played ps3 for a bit, did some revision.. have retakes for uni .. how fun O_o .. not =( and just jammin since then... not that bored tbh .. :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.