Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

on the way to town today, there was this kid who couldn't stop crying.

I was thinking "shut up you little ****!"

it's not my child, so i couldn't care either way. but were these bad thoughts? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I always wish death on badly behaved kids and their idiot parents who insist on taking them to tescos on a weekend. ******* idiot breeders.

ReputationRep:
    I hate kids crying too...just **** me off so much.

ReputationRep:
    It isn't bad to think, would have been harsh if you'd said it out loud though.
    Trigger, parents can't small children at home whilst they do the weekly shop.
    Even "idiot breeders" have to eat!

ReputationRep:
    Probably a fairly normal thought.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    It isn't bad to think, would have been harsh if you'd said it out loud though.
    Trigger, parents can't small children at home whilst they do the weekly shop.
    Even "idiot breeders" have to eat!
    Maybe if they cant they shouldnt have them. Put them in a dog cage or something. Us childless people would like to shop in peace with out being mowed over by push chairs, deafened by kids and yelled at for kicking said kids when you think the parents aren't looking

ReputationRep:
    Yes, for only thinking it the child will never know how much of a little **** they are. You should have said it to their face instead.

ReputationRep:
    does this really deserve a thread???!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    Maybe if they cant they shouldnt have them. Put them in a dog cage or something. Us childless people would like to shop in peace with out being mowed over by push chairs, deafened by kids and yelled at for kicking said kids when you think the parents aren't looking
    Try going shopping in the evening instead maybe?

ReputationRep:
    I usually feel sorry for them! But, then, that's because I automatically associate it with the constant crying of the neglected little toddler who lives next door

ReputationRep:
    I shop between 1 and 3am to avoid all this nonsense. Also the stupid people who seem to enjoy blocking your path. Takes about a 1/3 of the time too.

ReputationRep:
    OP you think you never cried and irritated anyone? It's what kids do. They cry. What particularly bothers you? Their parents not giving them enough attention? Too much attention? Giving in to tantrums? Not whacking their kids enough.. what?

ReputationRep:
    Its not a bad thing to think, atleast you didnt go and kick it in the face

Shopping and supermarkets at weekends drive me nuts. They never seemed to be full of 'normal' people.
    By which I mean people who walk at a reasonable pace, people who dont have 8 screaming children, and people who are in any which way aware of their surroundings.

ReputationRep:
    I think this all the time to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    I always wish death on badly behaved kids and their idiot parents who insist on taking them to tescos on a weekend. ******* idiot breeders.
    Woooah Seriously? You have problems.

ReputationRep:
    i hate other peoples kids.

its worse for the parents who know that everyone is getting annoyed but nothing can console their child
    i wouldnt blame the parents as its perfectly normal for a baby and young child to cry. its the only way a baby can communicate and 2 year olds go through 'terrible twos' ...it wouldnt be abnormal if you didnt hear a peak out of them

(Original post by Surely_unsure)
    OP you think you never cried and irritated anyone? It's what kids do. They cry. What particularly bothers you? Their parents not giving them enough attention? Too much attention? Giving in to tantrums? Not whacking their kids enough.. what?
    i like to be in peace in public. and i'm anti-children, so i don't have patience for them.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god, I hate kids in supermarkets. A year ago I was buying a few things down at Morrison's and this really gross snotty kid was in the queue ahead of me with his dad. He was picking his nose and shoving his hands down his pants. I really wanted to change aisles but there were people behind me and it would have been awkward to move everything. So anyway, after they'd paid and were just leaving, the woman at the till checks a coke bottle and passes it down the ramp at which point it falls and slides down. The kid hears it, turns around and rushes back to turn it right side up. I was just staring at him like :eek: and then I noticed his hands were wet with snot. I ended up putting it into a separate bag and thoroughly washing it when I got home. God I hate kids!

ReputationRep:
    It's annoying when some kids don't stop crying. I mean I screamed when I was a toddler but I knew there was a limit before it became a fruitless way of trying to draw attention to oneself.

What's worse is kids who run round shops without looking where they're going and bump into things including your knee. Tears are inevitable.

Every time I see a kid doing that it makes me thankful that I don't have kids and hopeful that I won't have any for many many years.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.