Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    Try going shopping in the evening instead maybe?
    Why should i, they should try not having children.

ReputationRep:
    If you had punched the kid then there might have been some problems.. but fair enough for wanting a bit of quiet.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all. Thoughts are thoughts, they're not doing any harm if they're only thoughts.

Yesterday an annoying kid was yelling so I went 'shhh!' but he didn't hear me. His mother did and started laughing though. FTL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    Hear hear :yes: we dont need more snotty chav babies, no sir..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan011)
    Hear hear :yes: we dont need more snotty chav babies, no sir..
    I mean ****! Buy a television and watch that instead of breeding. Make the rest of us happy.

ReputationRep:
    I mean ****! Buy a television and watch that instead of breeding. Make the rest of us happy.
    Or buy a book, two birds with one stone? A less stupid underclass that breeds less, although the damage might be done now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan011)
    Or buy a book, two birds with one stone? A less stupid underclass that breeds less, although the damage might be done now
    :wtf: why the hell are you making this about class you snob?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Surely_unsure)
    OP you think you never cried and irritated anyone? It's what kids do. They cry. What particularly bothers you? Their parents not giving them enough attention? Too much attention? Giving in to tantrums? Not whacking their kids enough.. what?
    With respect to children (especially babies) crying, it's the pitch of the noise that bothers me - I have a hearing problem that means a baby's cry qualifies as torture because it's so painful. Have your children by all means, but don't force the rest of use to listen to them whilst you let them 'cry themselves to sleep' (one mother used this as an excuse) or 'work through their tantrum' (another excuse I heard).

Apparently I'm a first class ***** for requesting that they at least TRY and get their pride and joy under control!

OP, NO! You're not bad for thinking it - there are a few parents who are inconsiderate and a few children who are very difficult to deal with even for a very good parent. Either way, the screaming can be intolerable.

ReputationRep:
    Its horible when you are shopping in the supermarket or whatever and you walk past a kid/baby that lets out a big scream as you go by, I feel like throwing a tin of soup at it or something.

ReputationRep:
    We once were those annoying, crying kids too ..

None of this would happen if people stopped having kids :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    I just dislike small children.

ReputationRep:
    That's a really harsh thing to think about a kid that's crying. It's only natural. They can't yet use language to express what they want to their parents, so they have to cry instead.
    Of course, if they always get what they want, they end up being spoilt little brats, but that's a different matter.

ReputationRep:
    :wtf: why the hell are you making this about class you snob?
    I may not have been clear enough, i was being sarcastic to quite a far degree..but with a small grain of truth :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I feel it's appropriate to post this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwjT87Kju-0
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Damned right. Nobody should ever have children. Far far better for the human race to die out.

and those that do have children out of sheer misfortune should never dare go to the supermarket. A starving child is a much better child if you ask me.

F*cking parents, how dare they go and buy food. TSK!

And furthermore, if they DO (for some totally ridiculous reason) have to go to the supermarket, they should damned well leave their kids at home by themselves. Small children simply do NOT need an adult to remain at home with them, they are perfectly capable of looking after themselves.

Bloody ridiculous....people having children and then having to go to the supermarket with them....pfft honestly you'd think they'd know better :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And as for the kids themselves, geez they should just NOT cry. I mean who do they think they are? Babies crying?! F*cking ridiculous!

Well, I, for one, keep well away from kids. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Not really, no-one likes hearing a child give out high pitched screams on a bus or in public, its not exactly something you really want to hear :P

I think what i find more offensive is some of the parents. Especially the manky ones who shout and swear at their kids. I remember when i was in school as theres an Asda right next door at lunch i would go up, and one day there was this girl, probably between 17-20 with her kid, and i've never heard someone speak to harshly to a kid in my life, it wasn't even a stop crying, it was more like stop being a little **** and wise up. It was so aggresive i was kind of shocked tbh, saying that to a teenager is fair enough, but the kid was barely old enought o walk. :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    Damned right. Nobody should ever have children. Far far better for the human race to die out.

and those that do have children out of sheer misfortune should never dare go to the supermarket. A starving child is a much better child if you ask me.

F*cking parents, how dare they go and buy food. TSK!

And furthermore, if they DO (for some totally ridiculous reason) have to go to the supermarket, they should damned well leave their kids at home by themselves. Small children simply do NOT need an adult to remain at home with them, they are perfectly capable of looking after themselves.

Bloody ridiculous....people having children and then having to go to the supermarket with them....pfft honestly you'd think they'd know better :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And as for the kids themselves, geez they should just NOT cry. I mean who do they think they are? Babies crying?! F*cking ridiculous!

Well, I, for one, keep well away from kids. :rolleyes:
    Oh FFS get off your bloody high horse and actually read what i've been saying. I dont actually think anyone should put their kid in a cage, i was obviously taking the piss. Honestly some people really do think having kids makes them some sort of superior to the rest of us :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Crying babies on the bus.

Bloody hell.

ReputationRep:
    i usually kick the pram over.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.