Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I feel like i'm sinking and i don't want to do anything...ever. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok so i know i probably sound like a typical teenager but trust me, i'm not, my heads just a mess right now and not cos of one big tangable reason...just lots of little annoying ones all ganging up and messing me up.

My mums constantly snapping at me and everytime i say this she bites my head off and we argue and i hate arguing with my mum cos we used to be so close. Like, just now, i asked for dinner an hour ago and said i didn't know what i wanted exactly and went up to my room to check my email, she just shouted from the stairs, what do you want for dinner and i said i dunno and she went "oh fine! forget it! i'll get some sandwiches and you can sort yourself out!" and i just went down to point out her snapping cos it upsets me and she started a fight...I'm like...WHAT??? :confused:

And theres a guy i want who thinks im up for a one night stand...i was...but i;m not anymore, i like him too much now, even though i can't tell him i'm not a virgin and im part of the reason him and his ex (who he still cares about and she cares about him) split up, because she got jealous, so i know he won;t want me as a girlfriend and i dunno what to do about that?

And the whole village is talking about me being a ****...but i'm not, i didn't even sleep with the guy who they're saying i did...he's just a very close male friend and always has been and even one of my oldest friend think i slept with him and won't believe me and i feel sick thinking about everyone talking about me. (btw not the first tim they're gossiped about my non-existant love/sex life...little village...big gossips)

I have no GCSE's and have to battle hard to keep up at college sometimes, causing me to dislike one of the few things in my life i quite liked. I know i'm on summer right now, but i'm doing level 2 when i go back so that'll be harder and i'm already hating the thought.

Most of my friends happily gossip and ***** about me, but they're the only friends i have because i didn't do the whole "school friends" stuff cos i wasn't there. I feel so lonely sometimes, i just sit crying. I've been single for 2 years, not including the very brief two 1 week relationships i had with people who i thought would make me happy but only hurt me.

I'm sure theres more little reasons but i'm too tired to go inside my head...everything moves too fast in there, i feel like i have to "net" my thoughts. I'm just so stressed and tired and lonely and upset right now

any advice? and if you say "grow up" or "die then" or something, i'll ******* scream! Thankyou x

Oh and i'm not anon-ing this...cos well, whats the point? I don't care anymore x

ReputationRep:
    Sorry about the rant x

ReputationRep:
    Anon fail?

EDIT: No anon fail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Anon fail?
    Did you even read the whole thing?

Avoid arguments.
    Have a serious talk with the boy you fancy.
    Tell your friends that there will be problems if they keep gossiping about you.

ReputationRep:
    Anon fail?

EDIT: No anon fail.
    no...it says at the bottom of my original post, brains of britain :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PauloG.)

Avoid arguments.
    No...do you honestly think I read these things? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PauloG.)

Avoid arguments.
    I cant talk to him, hes not a boy, hes 24 and works where i did my work experience.

Oh quick add to the original...I feel fat and ugly cos of my tiny skinny mate calling herself fat and i've put on half a stone in like a month

ReputationRep:
    I know how you feel about the gossip thing though. I went on holiday once to a small coastal village. Ate in a cafe one night, asked for a meal but requested they didn't serve one of the bits (like the beans or whatever). They thought I was weird for not ordering a full meal. Several days later, I went to the same cafe and they started b*tching about it, I could tell. Some old women. They seriously have no lives in those small villages.

You should move to the city where all the action is :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I know how you feel about the gossip thing though. I went on holiday once to a small coastal village. Ate in a cafe one night, asked for a meal but requested they didn't serve one of the bits (like the beans or whatever). They thought I was weird for not ordering a full meal. Several days later, I went to the same cafe and they started b*tching about it, I could tell. Some old women. They seriously have no lives in those small villages.

You should move to the city where all the action is :awesome:
    I want to move but i can;t...i'm 17, in full time education, need to be on the bus route and i live in a very expensive area

ReputationRep:
    Just work very hard so soon you can move away and be independant from it all. Do the best you can at college, try to do more things with your mum, perhaps you could offer to cook her a meal one night and you could make a cake together for dessert or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girlmechanik)
    Ok so i know i probably sound like a typical teenager but trust me, i'm not, my heads just a mess right now and not cos of one big tangable reason...just lots of little annoying ones all ganging up and messing me up.

My mums constantly snapping at me and everytime i say this she bites my head off and we argue and i hate arguing with my mum cos we used to be so close. Like, just now, i asked for dinner an hour ago and said i didn't know what i wanted exactly and went up to my room to check my email, she just shouted from the stairs, what do you want for dinner and i said i dunno and she went "oh fine! forget it! i'll get some sandwiches and you can sort yourself out!" and i just went down to point out her snapping cos it upsets me and she started a fight...I'm like...WHAT??? :confused:

And theres a guy i want who thinks im up for a one night stand...i was...but i;m not anymore, i like him too much now, even though i can't tell him i'm not a virgin and im part of the reason him and his ex (who he still cares about and she cares about him) split up, because she got jealous, so i know he won;t want me as a girlfriend and i dunno what to do about that?

And the whole village is talking about me being a ****...but i'm not, i didn't even sleep with the guy who they're saying i did...he's just a very close male friend and always has been and even one of my oldest friend think i slept with him and won't believe me and i feel sick thinking about everyone talking about me. (btw not the first tim they're gossiped about my non-existant love/sex life...little village...big gossips)

I have no GCSE's and have to battle hard to keep up at college sometimes, causing me to dislike one of the few things in my life i quite liked. I know i'm on summer right now, but i'm doing level 2 when i go back so that'll be harder and i'm already hating the thought.

Most of my friends happily gossip and ***** about me, but they're the only friends i have because i didn't do the whole "school friends" stuff cos i wasn't there. I feel so lonely sometimes, i just sit crying. I've been single for 2 years, not including the very brief two 1 week relationships i had with people who i thought would make me happy but only hurt me.

I'm sure theres more little reasons but i'm too tired to go inside my head...everything moves too fast in there, i feel like i have to "net" my thoughts. I'm just so stressed and tired and lonely and upset right now

any advice? and if you say "grow up" or "die then" or something, i'll ******* scream! Thankyou x

Oh and i'm not anon-ing this...cos well, whats the point? I don't care anymore x
    Meh, sound's like teenage problems to me.
    Work for yourself. Finish your college course and move away from the village and get a job elsewhere and start up fresh.
    You'll find when you see your mum less, you'll get on better.
    Have you spoken to her about why she's so stressy with you? Something could be on her mind too.
    Can't be nice for her either; the whole village talking about how her daughters a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleyT)
    Meh, sound's like teenage problems to me.
    Work for yourself. Finish your college course and move away from the village and get a job elsewhere and start up fresh.
    You'll find when you see your mum less, you'll get on better.
    Have you spoken to her about why she's so stressy with you? Something could be on her mind too.
    Can't be nice for her either; the whole village talking about how her daughters a ****.
    it might not be my rumour thats worrying her, someones currently spreading a lie about my mum and dad divorcing...its not true and they try to laugh about it but its my fault...if i wasnt so outspoken, opinionated and "good" (i.e. if i was part of the groups of tarts and druggies spreading the crap) then maybe all of the rumours, lies and trouble wouldnt happen

ReputationRep:
    You're not a virgin? I dont have sympathy for non-virgin teenagers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girlmechanik)
    it might not be my rumour thats worrying her, someones currently spreading a lie about my mum and dad divorcing...its not true and they try to laugh about it but its my fault...if i wasnt so outspoken, opinionated and "good" (i.e. if i was part of the groups of tarts and druggies spreading the crap) then maybe all of the rumours, lies and trouble wouldnt happen
    Maybe you should speak to her about this then .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sver)
    You're not a virgin? I dont have sympathy for non-virgin teenagers
    O wow, i slept with 1 guy once and now i'm a ****...get bent

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.