Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhan)
    Please. Stop embarrassing yourself. What a useless boring troll. Atleast be funny?
    no troll, you said it yourself, but still you dislike Bush?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hova)
    no troll, you said it yourself, but still you dislike Bush?
    Are you saying he found weapons of mass destruction? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhan)
    Are you saying he found weapons of mass destruction? :confused:
    nah, you did mate, you did

(Original post by hova)
    nah, you did mate, you did
    :rofl: He quoted what Bush said :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antimatter)
    'A small group of American nutters blow up the Eiffel Tower, France reacts by going to war with Canada, causing untold loss and pain, eventually, France leaves Canada, apparently 'improved, with a democracy'.
    Would you call that fair?
    This.

ReputationRep:
    He ****** up majorly. But he was not nearly as awful as most of us were forced to believe. History will absolve him to a degree, IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinson999)
    i think losing the election in 2000 started him off
    bush
    Popular vote 50,456,002
    Percentage 47.9%

Al Gore
    Popular vote 50,999,897
    Percentage 48.4%

i like how the USA works sometimes, you can win the popular, but still lose the election
    That has happened in Britain several times, including within living memory.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    :rofl: He quoted what Bush said :rolleyes:
    so bush says he finds them and then JOKES about not finding them,

not a funny joke but he did say he found them.

(Original post by hova)
    so bush says he finds them and then JOKES about not finding them,

not a funny joke but he did say he found them.
    You confuse me :sad:

ReputationRep:
    it seems that bush and politics confuse you too

ReputationRep:
    He's trolling, let him starve

(Original post by Neville 'Facking' Bartos)
    He's trolling, let him starve
    I see that now

ReputationRep:
    OP = will get raped...:yep:

(Original post by hova)
    We went to war to kill the taliban and get rid of Sadam Hussain - two good things.

so why do people give him so much abuse?
    Those wars were opposed by a huge portion of the population and the government persued them regardless. It's a perfect example of the government feeling it knows better than the people. Now that criticism also applies to Obama, Blair, Cameron and Brown - it's not specific to Bush.

These wars have increased tensions between the west and the middle east and have thus made terrorism more of a threat, rather than less of a threat.

They have cost the lives of civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan as well as British and American soldiers. They have died in the name of a government which was serving its own interests rather than the interests of those soldiers, and those civilians. It has also been a huge tax burden on the population which is wholly unnecessary during this time of recession.

Governments should focus on defensive military spending and not partake in any war unless it is absolutely necessary for national security - and the public are behind the state and agree with its actions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CandyFlipper)
    Those wars were opposed by a huge portion of the population and the government persued them regardless. It's a perfect example of the government feeling it knows better than the people. Now that criticism also applies to Obama, Blair, Cameron and Brown - it's not specific to Bush.

These wars have increased tensions between the west and the middle east and have thus made terrorism more of a threat, rather than less of a threat.

They have cost the lives of civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan as well as British and American soldiers. They have died in the name of a government which was serving its own interests rather than the interests of those soldiers, and those civilians. It has also been a huge tax burden on the population which is wholly unnecessary during this time of recession.

Governments should focus on defensive military spending and not partake in any war unless it is absolutely necessary for national security - and the public are behind the state and agree with its actions.
    So would you say those interests, US government interests were to steal oil?

No matter who comes into the US president role, the United States will always try and be imperialists, thinking they are the world police, but their stupid government forgets ordinary people who fight for freedom will always be stronger than their soldiers who fight for illegal reasons. US just wants oil simply put, thats why they only invade middle eastern countries.

Look at vietnam, iraq and afghanistan, all you see is just devastation even after so many years. Bring on iran, korea, maybe pakistan and you will see US will never win a war, even if they say they did lol

rant over - sorry if I sidetracked away from the point, I do that occasionally.

ReputationRep:
    What did he do right? It would get a quicker and shorter response

ReputationRep:
    He's a *******, he only talked properly during the last speech.... what a *******!

Plus, that war isn't over that. And it's his adminsteristion fault for the recession. Probably.

ReputationRep:
    What did he do right? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hova)
    im gonna assume that you are a sexist, racist and whatever else-ist.

you dont want equality between every living person?!

you make me sick
    Oh my God you are such an idiot I can't even express. You actually don't have a clue what you are on about and yet you still keep on arguing absolute rubbish. You need to get educated, learn what the hell you are even attempting to 'debate' and then come and post your views and arguments before you go right ahead saying I make you sick. I'm so sorry.

So you actually do want to invade every non-democracy and kill millions to impose democracy? That is literally the exact question I asked, I'm not changing my words around at all!

I'm not sexist, racist or unfairly discriminatory at all - see my other posts, you made that comment totally without base. How would you like me to accuse you of something with absolutely no suggestion?!

I've noticed how your reputation has shot down into the red which shows that your stupid comments are not respected here.

And if democracy actually meant equality between each living person, I'd sign right up. :rolleyes: Ignoramus.

ReputationRep:
    what did bush do right........................... ........noting !!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.