Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robotic_dancer)
    So is the kickboxing society any good? I'm considering joining it and have previous experience in Taekwondo.
    Couldnt say, only did muay thai for a bit.

(Original post by tommyvillegas)
    golf?
    Sport? no.
    There is a golf course in leam. there is not one at uni, might be one somewhere around Cov.
    There is definitely a uni golf club (sic) though

ReputationRep:
    There's a golf course about a mile north east of the campus, see B on this map.

I've been very satisfied with the sports facilities at Warwick. The performance weight room is excellent - quality free weights, squat racks, squat stands, benches, barbells etc. Also impressed by the number of sports fields, sports courts etc. Would be surprised if you were disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what the sports facilities at Warwick HRI are like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady0Sheep)
    Does anyone know what the sports facilities at Warwick HRI are like?
    didn't realise that this even existed. i would presume that they don't have any and that if you wanted to use them you'd just use the ones on main campus.

ReputationRep:
    is there a shotokan karate club anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FreemanG)
    is there a shotokan karate club anyone?
    http://warwicksport.warwick.ac.uk/clubs/

check for anything you want to find out.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.