Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robotic_dancer)
    So is the kickboxing society any good? I'm considering joining it and have previous experience in Taekwondo.
    Couldnt say, only did muay thai for a bit.

(Original post by tommyvillegas)
    golf?
    Sport? no.
    There is a golf course in leam. there is not one at uni, might be one somewhere around Cov.
    There is definitely a uni golf club (sic) though

ReputationRep:
    There's a golf course about a mile north east of the campus, see B on this map.

I've been very satisfied with the sports facilities at Warwick. The performance weight room is excellent - quality free weights, squat racks, squat stands, benches, barbells etc. Also impressed by the number of sports fields, sports courts etc. Would be surprised if you were disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what the sports facilities at Warwick HRI are like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady0Sheep)
    Does anyone know what the sports facilities at Warwick HRI are like?
    didn't realise that this even existed. i would presume that they don't have any and that if you wanted to use them you'd just use the ones on main campus.

ReputationRep:
    is there a shotokan karate club anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FreemanG)
    is there a shotokan karate club anyone?
    http://warwicksport.warwick.ac.uk/clubs/

check for anything you want to find out.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.