Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is it easy to get into? What grades did you get in their with? How many of their courses are in clearing? And what is their grades they want in clearing??

ReputationRep:
    yes. grades? all of them. grades?

ReputationRep:
    Yes it's easy to get into and they're practically always in clearing, I applied there when I didn't know much about Unis and my tutor advised me to apply. I was overly qualified with predicted A,A,B,a and got an offer of D,D,C lol

ReputationRep:
    reli lol how along ago was that? im predicted roughly C's do you think i'll get in there with them grades to study business studies, also what did you study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrisshirly)
    reli lol how along ago was that? im predicted roughly C's do you think i'll get in there with them grades to study business studies, also what did you study?
    I declined them but my A levels were Chemistry, Biology, English and Maths. Also you *should* get in as long as your grades are more or less what they want, and have a pretty good personal statement.

ReputationRep:
    well i think my personal statement is pretty good, my grades are not the best! do you think they will accept me straight away with 3 C's or do you think I would need to go into clearing? the course requires 3 B's

ReputationRep:
    well i think my personal statement is pretty good, my grades are not the best! do you think they will accept me straight away with 3 C's or do you think I would need to go into clearing? the course requires 3 B's
    Their business department is probably rather good and has some competition then. I'd assume it's a former polytechnic, and obviously they used to concentrate on vocational and business subjects. I'd get in touch with the admissions tutors and see if there's anything they can do for you.

ReputationRep:
    yes of course you can get in but maybe only the harrow campus (as that one requires Cs) not the marylebone campus (BBB)

https://srs21live.wmin.ac.uk/ipp/U09FUBUS.htm

I have to do foundation as I got C/D instead of CC.

I got robbed.

ReputationRep:
    do you think they will accept me straight away with 3 C's
    They will grab you instantly if you have 3 C's

ReputationRep:
    cnt u just go on their website and find out!?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.