Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    To be honest, if you're spending your time making fake online profiles to mess with your ex, it kind of sounds like you're not quite over him.
    It was an hour of my life. It was an easy opportunity that was too good to pass up. One hour is not that much in the grand scheme of 'my time'. *shrug*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la fille danse)
    It was an hour of my life. It was an easy opportunity that was too good to pass up. One hour is not that much in the grand scheme of 'my time'. *shrug*
    The fact that you're so defensive about it kind of suggests the same also.

ReputationRep:
    id give you a 10 on the scale of awesomeness! :awesome:

id say he got what he deserved if hes really as bad as you say he is! :woo:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    The fact that you're so defensive about it kind of suggests the same also.
    :rofl:

Whatever you say.

ReputationRep:
    You're a funny one!

He is an idiot anyway so HAHA joke's on him !

ReputationRep:
    HAHA - sounds hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    I find that pretty halarious!!

But can see why he feels angry as he had the confienc to tell you and you didn't care for any of that

ReputationRep:
    Epic

ReputationRep:
    We did something like this to a guy that was messing around with my friend once. Except we kept it going for days. We even set up a meeting with him and the fake girl. But my friend eventually felt bad about it and backed out. Its a pity because I would've kept it going for months if it was up to me...- he deserved it!

ReputationRep:
    here is a high five :five:. You deserve it :yep:.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.