Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I like to have control over people.. anyone else? Watch

Ok, so I'm a girl and I really enjoy the feeling that comes with having a kind of power over people, males in particular.
    Sometimes I will try and make guys like me, who I have no attraction to whatsoever, just because I enjoy the self-esteem boost and the knowledge in knowing that I have a power over them..
    Is this a bit sick?! Is anyone else like this??? I've always found this to be almost a safety blanket; girls are so much harder to win over..

ReputationRep:
    yes, normal.

ReputationRep:
    FFS stop being anon when there is no need. Man up (or woMAN up) so we can neg you :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    lol, just...lol

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok, so I'm a girl and I really enjoy the feeling that comes with having a kind of power over people, males in particular.
    Sometimes I will try and make guys like me, who I have no attraction to whatsoever, just because I enjoy the self-esteem boost and the knowledge in knowing that I have a power over them..
    Is this a bit sick?! Is anyone else like this??? I've always found this to be almost a safety blanket; girls are so much harder to win over..
    I do too. I want things to go how I know they will work out best, and when people don't agree I try to do my thing anyway.

ReputationRep:
    err, I'm going to have to say 'no' here..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Not sick... you are playing with a guy's feelings though, which is a bit cruel tbh...

How would you like a guy to do that to you?

I think you need to sort your mind out tbh.

ReputationRep:
    You're called a ****-tease.

ReputationRep:
    I have a friend a bit like that, she has a lot going for her but always goes for less attractive, less intelligent etc guys.
    That way they near enough worship her and so she gets a massive ego boost!
    And loves the fact that she can control them to such an extent that they will do anything for her!
    Personally though I think it's a bit mean!! x

ReputationRep:
    If I meet a guy who is an arrogant conceited prick, I lead him on, then tell him where to go afterwards. It's hilarious just seeing the look on his face.
    I would never do that to someone who is genuinely nice though. I'd feel so bad :no:

ReputationRep:
    Haha. This forum is like a psychiatrists wet dream. However, I would class it as normal. I know lots of people who do it. You're not alone. (:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.