what is the highest earning for a graduate you have ever heard about? Watch

emperor_o
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
simple

what is the highest earning for a graduate (within first two years after graduation) you have ever heard about (not the average for certain degrees).
Skadoosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
200 billion squid.
Oh snap!
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
50 dolla an hour. I send out hoes to make with the sucky sucki and love you long time.

sorry my engrish is not too good.
Davy-Jones
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
This is a total one off case, very lucky. A friend of mine graduated from kingston uni with a 2:1 in accounting/finance. He looked around for jobs and the best he could find was one in a small accounting firm offering £18k/year. He didn't take it and opted for a holiday, went to Bahrain and got into an investment bank offering the base salary £25k/year. By the end of the year, with bonuses he earned around £150k. Tax free aswell :mad: lucky sod.
Mazija
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
in the Uk, someone i know earnt 80k in the first year of their job but it was on commission.
couple of my friends back home (Bahrain) are earning 100k tax free.
Donnahh
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Davy-Jones)
This is a total one off case, very lucky. A friend of mine graduated from kingston uni with a 2:1 in accounting/finance. He looked around for jobs and the best he could find was one in a small accounting firm offering £18k/year. He didn't take it and opted for a holiday, went to Bahrain and got into an investment bank offering the base salary £25k/year. By the end of the year, with bonuses he earned around £150k. Tax free aswell :mad: lucky sod.
Yeah, Ive heard a few cases of that actually! I think with investment banking and the likes of, you earn bucket loads with bonus etc. :woo:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (4)
44.44%
No - I got the required grades (4)
44.44%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (1)
11.11%

Watched Threads