Turn on thread page Beta

Anybody play any racing sims on pc? watch

ReputationRep:
    Racing sims being the more realistic driving games and not NFS :p:

Just wondering if anybody plays anything and if so which game and what mod (if it's rfactor)

Could find an empty server or something if we have enough people

rfactor myself and i used to play f1 but then decided to go to an easier one, meganes, to try and get to grips with things as F1 was impossible against some people online

ReputationRep:
    GTR 2, GTR Evolution, rFactor

ReputationRep:
    Grand Prix Legends!

ReputationRep:
    shouldn't this be in gaming?

ReputationRep:
    LFS myself, come on the blackwood track in the FMB race car and i will rape your ass ***** :P

ReputationRep:
    I have a couple of games on my Xbox 360. Although, that hasn't actually been out of the box since I finished uni.

Think I have GTA4, Forza 2 and another one...

MG's, the fairer sex, job hunting and getting back into playing Organ (not neccesarily in that order) has filled up my time too much to be bothering with video games now.

ReputationRep:
    Midtown Madness 2. GP4... that's all I have installed right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    I have a couple of games on my Xbox 360. Although, that hasn't actually been out of the box since I finished uni.

Think I have GTA4, Forza 2 and another one...

MG's, the fairer sex, job hunting and getting back into playing Organ (not neccesarily in that order) has filled up my time too much to be bothering with video games now.
    what your plans for the future JC?

(luckliy i have another year left to toy with the idea of RAF or Police :woo: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lara C.)
    what your plans for the future JC?

(luckliy i have another year left to toy with the idea of RAF or Police :woo: )
    Get a job which, for now, will pay the bills, Move out and build a pro street BGT V8.

I've got long term private business plans, but I'm keeping those close to my chest for now...

ReputationRep:
    LFS is the best racing sim ever! You can play online, but people will usually crash you in demo servers. Still a great game and very realistic, much better than any other racing game I tried out.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be playing rFactor F1 mod sometime this week. It'll take me a while to get to speed, but I'll be there. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I used to play LFS, but I bought rFactor recently from eBay and play that now, mainly the Le Mans mod (or whatever its called). I have the MMG F1 2007 mod as well, only played that offline and would probably be horribly off the pace in an online game.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.