Turn on thread page Beta

how much do you think I'd be able to lose like this? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indiecindie)
    ahh the classic i can't afford it excuse.
    buying fresh ingrediants, vegetables, fish and chicken would probably in the long run be less expensive than weightwatchers meals and much more beneficial to your body.
    lol not really an excuse since I'm in sixth form (17) and am trying to find a job but don't have any money in the mean time. My parents are very stubborn and I've tried asking them about fresh ingredients but they won't budge :sad: and since I still live with them I'm a bit stuck with it... :sad: it sucks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scarletwings92)
    thanks-6 months isn't that bad that's January , so what do you think I might be able to get to by september then?
    It's only a month but I reckon 7-8 lbs, which ain't bad at all :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bananacake14)
    It's only a month but I reckon 7-8 lbs, which ain't bad at all :P
    nope not bad at all

Thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.