Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

today i noticed ihad a little lump on the outter flap of my vagina, its quite low down. it feel like pea sized lump when i pinch it, maybe smaller. but i cant really see it, its a tiny bit red and you can see bit of a lump but its not veyr noticble at all from the outside. i suppose its bit like when you get a white bite on you

im a virgin but have given oral sex a few months ago. i have been abit paranoid about giving oral sex but its not convinient for me to go to a clinic so i kinda just forget about it.

is it anything to worry about?

ReputationRep:
    If you gave oral sex, it's more likely that your mouth would risk infection than your genitals. It's probably just a clogged pore.

ReputationRep:
    GIVING oral sex won't have caused that, but receiving it could have done. I agree that it's likely to just be a clogged pore/ ingrown hair etc. And umm. Your vagina has flaps? I'm assuming you mean the labia minora, but really? I don't have a clue. But that and your vagina don't tent to actually have much hair...

Is it new? I would say at least stop pinching it (it's less likely to go down else) and leave it alone for a few days, then see if it's sill there.

ReputationRep:
    It's skin, just like the rest of you - and can get pimples like the rest of you :P Or it could be a little cyst, or an ingrown hair. I very much doubt it's anything to worry about, especially seeing as you haven't done anything that would put you at risk from STIs - not ones that would turn up in that area, at least. If it's still there in a week or so, or if it's painful, I'd get it checked, but don't worry.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.