Turn on thread page Beta

Why are asian kids so hot?? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessnavi22)
    Lol I've just came back from HK but I just got stared at so much out there like I was an alien.. I don't think my love is reciprocated.
    If you got stared at so much in HK, it means your beautiful. No lie!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2Av)
    If you got stared at so much in HK, it means your beautiful. No lie!
    Lol as much as I would like to believe that comment, I think it is probably just because my eyes are so ridiculously huge that I look like I've stepped out of an anime show and I have curves.. whereas the majority of the women there are really tiny.

ReputationRep:
    Lol as much as I would like to believe that comment, I think it is probably just because my eyes are so ridiculously huge that I look like I've stepped out of an anime show and I have curves.. whereas the majority of the women there are really tiny.
    Believe it or not, they like people with huge eyes. So back to my point, yes, they think your beautiful. Don't believe that comment? I'd say best to go back to HK again and ask a person who stares at you to confirm and you'll get your answer.

ReputationRep:
    ...thanks?
    take it as a compliment :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Number 3---AbSoLuTElY~~~
    DELICIOUS

:rofl: I was about to suggest just that :p:

But hey, when did that become a bad thing? :awesome:

It just means that you get to pick and choose from all the HK men :awesome:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.