Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, basically i have to try and get £450 by the 1st August for my accommodation, i currently don't have this money and neither myself nor my other housemates will be able to move into the house until i can pay the £450. I've maxed out my current overdraft with my current bank and have been trying to open a new account with another bank for over 3 weeks now but they keep delaying the process saying they need this and that.

I was wondering if there's anywhere i can get an almost instant loan of £450? I'm in a pretty desperate situation right now due to the fact my other housemates cant move in till i pay. Help would be appreciated.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.