Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls - orgasms in your sleep? Watch

• View Poll Results: Have you had an orgasm in your sleep?
    I'm a girl - I've had many orgasms in my sleep
    10.61%
    I'm a girl - It's happened once/twice/a few times
    22.35%
    I'm a girl - It hasn't happened to me
    25.51%
    I'm a guy and inquisitive!
    41.53%

ReputationRep:
    Oh absolutely :wink2:

It feels amazing knowing you conjured it out of your own imagination - there's no end to the possibilities!

ReputationRep:
    I've had a few. I don't really like them tbh. Partly because I'm sleeping/sleepy during the 'action, partly because the accompanying dreams are often non-sexual so it's weird and partly because of my history of sleep talking makes me worry that I might have shouted out something embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    Yes!! Very often!!
    I'm getting chills now just when I think about it. Too bad one can't control it, or I would have it every night.. :P:
    My ex would actually get kind of jealous, so he always insisted it was my duty to give him head since I've woke him up and I had fun without him :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Cause the game ain't fun unless I'm winning :sad:
    But in this case we're all winning!

I have them very frequently and I hate it! Eugh. You get all wet and you have to clean it up even though you didn't actually make that wetness......then I always wake up believing someoe has had sex with me in the night.......

a couple of times i have a woke up with a really really nice feelin down below, not sure why though. it lasts a few seconds then its gone

Read this thread last night before I went to sleep and thought "Dammit, haven't had one in ages". But it must have inspired me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Read this thread last night before I went to sleep and thought "Dammit, haven't had one in ages". But it must have inspired me
    Good to hear!

:borat:

probably last night yes.lol
    yesterday I met this guy who was really sweet and i thought about him.
    then in the morning when i woke up and went to pee i had that pituitary thing all over down there and i was wet aswell.not sure if its an orgasm or anything but I dont get that often only when I am on my period

ReputationRep:
    I can imagine this thread being bookmarked by 80% of the guys here..

ReputationRep:
    Didn't know about this, cool

ReputationRep:
    Never...

ReputationRep:
    I have in my dreams nearly had sex with these celebrities:

Snoop Dogg (woke up as we were kissing)

And one of the Jonas Brothers (was too tired to do anything, crashed out on bed)

Anyone else have these sort of dreams?

And no orgasms for me, I sleep alright

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Me. I've woken up a few times and felt like I've had sex during the night when I haven't, feel like I've had an orgasm, and been incredibly sensitive downstairs. It's really weird but really... :coma:
    That's happened to me loads! Can't remember the orgasms though, so don't count it... and yh, it sort of happened once with me waking up, but it's bizarre as don't count it... It's weirder though if you'll having a normal day and feel something down there strongly for no reason! Like, urgh, I'm walking down the road... not good, trust me.

And one of mates at a sleepover had a orgasm once or twice... not good to hear haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    probably last night yes.lol
    yesterday I met this guy who was really sweet and i thought about him.
    then in the morning when i woke up and went to pee i had that pituitary thing all over down there and i was wet aswell.not sure if its an orgasm or anything but I dont get that often only when I am on my period
    Whaaaat??? Pituitary thing? That's a tiny little gland found in the midbrain Get what when you are on your period? What are you talking about?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to suggest a soundtrack for this thread :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noodles!)
    I forgot the exact content of the dream but yes, I have.
    I reply to you to make you feel loved. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    This has never happened to me. I suddenly feel very empty. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Too ******* many :sad:
    It doesn't even look like sperms!
    Make sure the ice cream stays out of your hair :afro:

ReputationRep:
    I'm liking how, just under half of the poll results are from guys :P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.