Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls - orgasms in your sleep? Watch

• View Poll Results: Have you had an orgasm in your sleep?
    I'm a girl - I've had many orgasms in my sleep
    10.61%
    I'm a girl - It's happened once/twice/a few times
    22.35%
    I'm a girl - It hasn't happened to me
    25.51%
    I'm a guy and inquisitive!
    41.53%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    Nursery rhymes? :O

Go back to frustrating me, quick!
    Well yes, you're American, I thought that song might turn you on :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Well yes, you're American, I thought that song might turn you on :awesome:
    Well I guess it did a little bit. :woo:

But there are better routes!

ReputationRep:
    Well I guess it did a little bit. :woo:

But there are better routes!
    My mouth? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    My mouth? :ninja:
    Much better! :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    Glad to hear it!

Cameron I am not opposed to either... I have a *ahem* soft spot for her too...
    haha ... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Wow this is still going...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkspiders)
    Wow this is still going...
    Of course it is! Join the festivities!

ReputationRep:
    Of course it is! Join the festivities!
    Festivities? Hmm. :ninjagirl:
    I'll slide subtly into the conversation here. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I have never seen so much spam in my life. O_O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    hahaha i don't know the word obv
    when girls are on their period dont htey have that gross white thing that looks like the one that comes out of a runny nose?
    i got that but i wasn't on my period
    is that even related to turns on/orgasms? what the hell is wrong with me?
    I have NO idea what you are talking about, unless you mean vaginal secretions (which would happen if you were turned on)... but yeah... sounds weird... sure you're normal though! Bodies do all sorts of funky ****** up stuff! I am sure nothing is wrong with you! Still strange...

I have NO idea what you are talking about, unless you mean vaginal secretions (which would happen if you were turned on)... but yeah... sounds weird... sure you're normal though! Bodies do all sorts of funky ****** up stuff! I am sure nothing is wrong with you! Still strange...
    probably its that haha...
    when you say wet ,you dont mean just liquid close to water kind of thing?
    how would I understand if its an orgasm or just a turning on?
    like any symptoms?

ReputationRep:
    probably its that haha...
    when you say wet ,you dont mean just liquid close to water kind of thing?
    how would I understand if its an orgasm or just a turning on?
    like any symptoms?
    Well, yeah when you're wet its like clear lubricant stuff... I don't know, I suppose that it can take on a whitish tinge depending on where you are in your monthly cycle... all girls are different and I think you'd know if there was something to really worry about.

The same goes for orgasms... when you have one, you will know, it's like a massive rush of pleasure radiating out from your groin and is incredibly unmistakable. If you're turned on you'll get the wetness and a pleasurable sensation but it won't be the same as an orgasm.

Well, yeah when you're wet its like clear lubricant stuff... I don't know, I suppose that it can take on a whitish tinge depending on where you are in your monthly cycle... all girls are different and I think you'd know if there was something to really worry about.

The same goes for orgasms... when you have one, you will know, it's like a massive rush of pleasure radiating out from your groin and is incredibly unmistakable. If you're turned on you'll get the wetness and a pleasurable sensation but it won't be the same as an orgasm.
    its not the color but the thing that its not liguid something inbetween gel and total liquid://
    err i don't have groin-I am a girl haha
    i get that feeling sometimes when i wake up or when I wake up in the night but still dunno if its an orgasm
    probably the last time that happened was an orgasm because I was way more wet and the feeling was even more intense.....

ReputationRep:
    its not the color but the thing that its not liguid something inbetween gel and total liquid://
    err i don't have groin-I am a girl haha
    i get that feeling sometimes when i wake up or when I wake up in the night but still dunno if its an orgasm
    probably the last time that happened was an orgasm because I was way more wet and the feeling was even more intense.....
    Yeah, that's wetness - gel/liquid. Everyone has a groin, it just means the general area between one's legs. Well, good luck with the working out if it's orgasms or not! Take it from me, when you have an orgasm, you sure as hell know it's an orgasm though. :woo:

Yeah, that's wetness - gel/liquid. Everyone has a groin, it just means the general area between one's legs. Well, good luck with the working out if it's orgasms or not! Take it from me, when you have an orgasm, you sure as hell know it's an orgasm though. :woo:
    that means u were thinking/dreaming of somebody during ur sleep i guess?so it depends on the previews nights experience...so probably yes it was ahhaa:woo: lol
    thanks for the information

ReputationRep:
    that means u were thinking/dreaming of somebody during ur sleep i guess?so it depends on the previews nights experience...so probably yes it was ahhaa:woo: lol
    thanks for the information
    Yeah, it tends to be a dream about someone you like involving sexual acts, if that's what you mean
    Glad I could help you out with some information and reassure you

Yeah, it tends to be a dream about someone you like involving sexual acts, if that's what you mean
    Glad I could help you out with some information and reassure you
    yess though I don't remember the dream haha,wat a pitty!
    thanks again

I'm a virgin so I wouldn't know whether it was a definite orgasm, and also I was asleep so yeh.
    But a couple of times when i've had dirty/sexual dreams i'll be having/almost having an orgasm in my dream and wake up feeling super super horny and super sensitive and tingling down there but I quickly fall back to sleep.

Am worried that if I am having an orgasm, I am moaning in my sleep. Because I sleep talk, so naturally probably moan too.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.