Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everybody so I just bought myself a long sleeved shirt from H&M and i'm a guy. I'm just curious is there any really difference between a going out shirt and a shirt you can wear for everyday use? Also wearing a white tshirt underneath is fine with it?!

ReputationRep:
    White tshirt under it is fine, I usually wear tshirts (and vests) that are tighter than I would wear on their own under shirts so you can see the musculature but it doesnt look so faggy. Not sure about you though.

Honestly, Id count anything you can wear jeans with and get away with it easily as wearable on a day to day basis. Most of my shirts I roll up the sleves and wear open/top few buttons undone so I dont really have a specific going out style shirt.

ReputationRep:
    For me, no and yes. Though I do have shirts to wear only to 'go out' in.

I like to wear smart, long sleeved shirts for every day use as well as going out, so there's no difference.

(Original post by unknownking321)
    For me, no and yes. Though I do have shirts to wear only to 'go out' in.
    This.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.