Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Think hair people.. I'm just curious as i'm only 21 but am going thin on top, what do the ladies really think about balding guys? Do it make much of a difference? Or is it as I fear? Be honest!

ReputationRep:
    I don't care as long as they don't try to pretend it's not happening. Accept it and get a skin head before you end up looking like this:

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_1...2950Cf7892.jpg

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    unless you're ne-yo...it's a no...

ReputationRep:
    It wouldn't make any difference to me

ReputationRep:
    sorry hair is my thing, i evn generally dislike it when a boy cuts his hair untill it grows out.
    but that just me, and is only with regards to first attraction if i get to know you then it wont mean anything to me i wouldnt care less if i liked ypu personality

ReputationRep:
    you know what else goes thin on top?

innuendo fail.

ReputationRep:
    My oldest brother is going bald or already did when he was my age, I am actually petrified if my hair thins out to much or if I lose hair, as I really wouldn't suit being bald, seriously I am **** scared.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like this type of conversation.

ReputationRep:
    my cousin started losing his hair before i can even remember, he hardly has any now but he has always been a ladies man he always seems to have a girlfriend on the go. His 30 now and still not settled down! I dont think hair matters to much to be honest.
    I dont think there is much you can do about it really so no point in getting worked up about somthing you cant do much about. Let it happen at the end of the day a girl should like you for the who you are, hair or no hair.

ReputationRep:
    OP is your dad bald, or does he have a full head of hair?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    My oldest brother is going bald or already did when he was my age, I am actually petrified if my hair thins out to much or if I lose hair, as I really wouldn't suit being bald, seriously I am **** scared.
    Its behind the door!

ReputationRep:
    I started when I was 16/17. I was in denial for a while and then just accepted it.

You shouldn't care what other people think. Just get a number 3/4 and you'll look alright.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.