The Student Room Group
I don't care as long as they don't try to pretend it's not happening. Accept it and get a skin head before you end up looking like this:

:yep:
unless you're ne-yo...it's a no...
Reply 3
It wouldn't make any difference to me :smile:
Reply 4
sorry hair is my thing, i evn generally dislike it when a boy cuts his hair untill it grows out.
but that just me, and is only with regards to first attraction if i get to know you then it wont mean anything to me i wouldnt care less if i liked ypu personality
you know what else goes thin on top?

innuendo fail.
Reply 6
My oldest brother is going bald or already did when he was my age, I am actually petrified if my hair thins out to much or if I lose hair, as I really wouldn't suit being bald, seriously I am **** scared.
I don't like this type of conversation.
Reply 8
my cousin started losing his hair before i can even remember, he hardly has any now but he has always been a ladies man he always seems to have a girlfriend on the go. His 30 now and still not settled down! I dont think hair matters to much to be honest.
I dont think there is much you can do about it really so no point in getting worked up about somthing you cant do much about. Let it happen at the end of the day a girl should like you for the who you are, hair or no hair. :smile:
Reply 9
OP is your dad bald, or does he have a full head of hair?
Reply 10
Gibb~
My oldest brother is going bald or already did when he was my age, I am actually petrified if my hair thins out to much or if I lose hair, as I really wouldn't suit being bald, seriously I am **** scared.

Its behind the door!
I started when I was 16/17. I was in denial for a while and then just accepted it.

You shouldn't care what other people think. Just get a number 3/4 and you'll look alright.

Latest

Trending

Trending