Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I live in Nailsea which is within the 30-mile radius of Bath Spa Uni that doesn't get considered for accomodation, so I applied for deferred accommodation and was put on a list and was told I may not get a room until late November at the earliest!

But anyway, as if by frigging magic I broke my leg three weeks ago at Propaganda in Bristol
    so anyway, with the tiniest glimmer of hope, I emailed the accommodation team to let them know that I won't be able to drive for the first term like I'd previously stated to them and waited for a reply.

Got one, was asked to send them a Drs note. I was like :O hope! They rang back the next day and said they'd got me a room on the ground floor of the campus!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO CHUFFEEEDDD!
    I have no idea what hall it is yet, I'm waiting for a letter confirming everything. But WOWWEEEE I'd never thought I'd get a room that soon!

I will be on crutches for freshers week which sucks ass but oh well I've got the rest of the year to make it up

Sooo happy

Firm choice for Creative Writing and Media Communications
    Jade Ward

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!

Why is your face on a lemonade can ?

ReputationRep:
    hahah because my name on everything internet related is jadeylemonadey

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.