Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Knocks You Down - Keri feat Kanye & Neyo Watch

ReputationRep:
    My God, if the music channels play this song one more time...

:mad2:

ReputationRep:
    what we gon have, desert or disaster....its a disaster. overrated

ReputationRep:
    I like

ReputationRep:
    Tis sooo addicitive... even though its played out i can still listen to it. I mean come on i can still listen to american boy...

ReputationRep:
    keri hilson is so fine! i would let her love knock me down any day she'd like to!

(Original post by *TheSweetestDrug*)
    i like keri hilson alot..she's stunning..and i like her futuristic dress sense...
    Good for you.
    I don't.

Different strokes for different folks.

ReputationRep:
    I loved this song in February when I first heard it, now I hate it because I hear it everywhere I go.

ReputationRep:
    I saw Kanye West at the 02 for his glow in the dark tour last year.. absolute sick'ed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beatleboar)
    "this is bad, real mad , michael jackson!" don't quote me but I think these are some legendary lyrics , If there actually right of course...
    yeah i love that part and when keri hilson grabs her crotch lol it took me ages to notice that part.

ReputationRep:
    Same here,
    I used to hate it and I can't get enough of it now.

ReputationRep:
    i saw them live at the O2 last week,absolutely fantastic!

and i love this song,but i think mainly because of kanye west :p: and he's not using auto-tune,thank god!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessyfantastic90)
    Did you go to the 02 performance I went to the one on the 11th it was very good.
    yeah i went to the o2 show on the 19th..wicked...!

ReputationRep:
    I loved it before the album release, great track where Kanye and Ne-Yo feature really well. One of my favourite mainstream tracks of the year. I wondered if Keri Hilson would break into the top 20 as her previous singles flopped (the brilliant Energy for example) but i'm glad that this got into the top 10, at least some good stuff in it!

ReputationRep:
    I agree with OP completely- and I admitted to hating Ne-Yo in the past but he makes this song, and the Kanye bit with the "Michael Jackson" and "Joe Jackson"- Keri Hilson bugs me though in the video lol

ReputationRep:
    heard it ages ago but still liking it. Ne-Yo's verse is quality and kanye kills it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thriller)
    yeah i love that part and when keri hilson grabs her crotch lol it took me ages to notice that part.
    Oh i haven't notcied that until now good little bit of cleverness

ReputationRep:
    this song is the defintion of trash.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bansheeee*)
    this song is the defintion of trash.
    Says someone with an Enemy song in their sig. FAIL.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.