Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Another 'so there's this guy' thread...

Ive known this guy for a while. Met up with him for a few times. Im really confused regarding how I feel about him.

When its just me and him I think I really like him. But when it was me and his friends he was grating on me a bit with his immaturity - but then I think 'hes with his friends, dont judge him so harshly'.

People have said to me that I talk about him a lot and someone even said 'wow you sound like you really like this guy.' But then Im almost reluctant to find him attractive - he is not stunning but he is not bad. He has a very nice personality and is caring and will listen and has cooked me a meal before and everything. Im just scared to like him I think....Anyone been in a similar situation?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah lots of times. Make a move. See how things go. Guys act immature in front of their guy mates. It's a penis thing.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe try and get to know him some more, then if you are still not sure, i think it speaks loudly that it isnt going to work.

Dont right him off straight away however see how it turns out getting to know him some more.

ReputationRep:
    Are you physically attracted to him? Make a move on him learn from your experiances.

ReputationRep:
    thanks guys re being attracted to him somedays i am somedays im not its really weird

how would you recommend making a move on him...? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Guys just act like muppets when they are around each other. Dont worry about it bromances are so different from romances

ReputationRep:
    thanks i know he likes me as his best friend has told me...so its just a case of how i feel but im so confused :o:

ReputationRep:
    try and see how things go. maybe try getting 2 know him some more.

this is happening 2 me as well, sometimes i really like him, but other times i'm not sure if i do or not, and i dont know why!

meh!! us women are complicated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jadakiss)
    try and see how things go. maybe try getting 2 know him some more.

this is happening 2 me as well, sometimes i really like him, but other times i'm not sure if i do or not, and i dont know why!

meh!! us women are complicated.
    we can suffer together :p: Might be going to his house on Tuesday...hmm...

ReputationRep:
    shameful bump :o:

ReputationRep:
    anyone? :o:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.