Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Another 'so there's this guy' thread...

Ive known this guy for a while. Met up with him for a few times. Im really confused regarding how I feel about him.

When its just me and him I think I really like him. But when it was me and his friends he was grating on me a bit with his immaturity - but then I think 'hes with his friends, dont judge him so harshly'.

People have said to me that I talk about him a lot and someone even said 'wow you sound like you really like this guy.' But then Im almost reluctant to find him attractive - he is not stunning but he is not bad. He has a very nice personality and is caring and will listen and has cooked me a meal before and everything. Im just scared to like him I think....Anyone been in a similar situation?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah lots of times. Make a move. See how things go. Guys act immature in front of their guy mates. It's a penis thing.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe try and get to know him some more, then if you are still not sure, i think it speaks loudly that it isnt going to work.

Dont right him off straight away however see how it turns out getting to know him some more.

ReputationRep:
    Are you physically attracted to him? Make a move on him learn from your experiances.

ReputationRep:
    thanks guys re being attracted to him somedays i am somedays im not its really weird

how would you recommend making a move on him...? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Guys just act like muppets when they are around each other. Dont worry about it bromances are so different from romances

ReputationRep:
    thanks i know he likes me as his best friend has told me...so its just a case of how i feel but im so confused :o:

ReputationRep:
    try and see how things go. maybe try getting 2 know him some more.

this is happening 2 me as well, sometimes i really like him, but other times i'm not sure if i do or not, and i dont know why!

meh!! us women are complicated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jadakiss)
    try and see how things go. maybe try getting 2 know him some more.

this is happening 2 me as well, sometimes i really like him, but other times i'm not sure if i do or not, and i dont know why!

meh!! us women are complicated.
    we can suffer together :p: Might be going to his house on Tuesday...hmm...

ReputationRep:
    shameful bump :o:

ReputationRep:
    anyone? :o:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.