Turn on thread page Beta

I'm with him because I don't want anyone else to have him. watch

I feel bad.

I'm female, 19. This guy at college liked me, i was in no way attracted to him, and before long he kept giving me all of his attention, he cares about everything i did, he took an interest in my life, he complimented me non stop, made me feel like a princess... But i still didn't fancy him much.

After a while another girl started liking him, this made me jealous.. i couldn't believe it! :mad: Why would I be jealous when I didn't fancy him? Well, it was honestly because I liked the attention he gave me and i grew used to it, i didnt want it taken away.. even though i still didnt fancy him.

Fast forward 4 months, and we're together still. And do I fancy him? no! But i'm very very jealous. I'm staying with him because i hate the thought of him giving another girl all his attention, treating her like he treats me.

I'm so confused, what does it mean? Why am I being like this? I'm not happy, I don't love or fancy him, but the thought of him being with someone else hurts me beyond belief. Am I horrible? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Yes you are pretty twisted tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Your giving him false hope. In the four months he could had got over you and done something decent with his live.

ReputationRep:
    You need to do what is right, stringing him along for the attention is the wrong thing to do, we cant always be the centre of attention.

ReputationRep:
    He sounds like a nice guy and you're completely screwing him over.

Do the decent thing and let him go.

ReputationRep:
    Do this: :goaway: <- you being the one with that stick, and boy being the red ball.

ReputationRep:
    You've got some serious issues. I think dumping the boy would be a good start seeing as "he's mine, all mine lol" is a poor reason to be in a relationship.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.