Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm with him because I don't want anyone else to have him. watch

Announcements

I feel bad.

I'm female, 19. This guy at college liked me, i was in no way attracted to him, and before long he kept giving me all of his attention, he cares about everything i did, he took an interest in my life, he complimented me non stop, made me feel like a princess... But i still didn't fancy him much.

After a while another girl started liking him, this made me jealous.. i couldn't believe it! :mad: Why would I be jealous when I didn't fancy him? Well, it was honestly because I liked the attention he gave me and i grew used to it, i didnt want it taken away.. even though i still didnt fancy him.

Fast forward 4 months, and we're together still. And do I fancy him? no! But i'm very very jealous. I'm staying with him because i hate the thought of him giving another girl all his attention, treating her like he treats me.

I'm so confused, what does it mean? Why am I being like this? I'm not happy, I don't love or fancy him, but the thought of him being with someone else hurts me beyond belief. Am I horrible? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Yes you are pretty twisted tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Your giving him false hope. In the four months he could had got over you and done something decent with his live.

ReputationRep:
    You need to do what is right, stringing him along for the attention is the wrong thing to do, we cant always be the centre of attention.

ReputationRep:
    He sounds like a nice guy and you're completely screwing him over.

Do the decent thing and let him go.

ReputationRep:
    Do this: :goaway: <- you being the one with that stick, and boy being the red ball.

ReputationRep:
    You've got some serious issues. I think dumping the boy would be a good start seeing as "he's mine, all mine lol" is a poor reason to be in a relationship.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.