Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gee_shakedown)
    The hoodies are so nice and warm. I'm in Australia and bought one from here, it came to about 24 pounds, so pretty cheap.
    :mad: How can they charge us so much more in the UK than abroad? I do actually like their stuff but will never buy it in the UK. I bought alot in America at less than half the price.:yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    http://www.abercrombie4uk.com/contact_us.php
    Is this site reliable? My heart tells me it's a scam but it would be awesome if it wasn't.

ReputationRep:
    e Bay - the best way! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    How's Bsc biolgy at bristol uni going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arctic_wombaT)
    e Bay - the best way! :woo:
    NO. eBay is full of fakes, I'm never buying any clothes off eBay again after my last experience:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    NO. eBay is full of fakes, I'm never buying any clothes off eBay again after my last experience:rolleyes:
    no you just need to find a trusted seller with a good reputation and you should be fine! i dont do it but my mate does and he always gets well priced, real clothes from ebay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arctic_wombaT)
    no you just need to find a trusted seller with a good reputation and you should be fine! i dont do it but my mate does and he always gets well priced, real clothes from ebay
    I know how to use eBay thanks. Unfortunately even with powersellers you can still get a bad item. Ever thought to ask how they get the stuff they sell so cheap? Most of the time it seems it's because they're either fake or factory rejects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I know how to use eBay thanks. Unfortunately even with powersellers you can still get a bad item. Ever thought to ask how they get the stuff they sell so cheap? Most of the time it seems it's because they're either fake or factory rejects.
    If you buy from an American seller with a reprable reputation then they will be real. Abercrombie is much cheaper in the Staes - it's only mugs like us who have to pay £70 for a t-shirt in a UK store.

www.abercrombie4uk.com anyone bought off this site? is it trustworthy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scouting for Girls)
    If you buy from an American seller with a reprable reputation then they will be real. Abercrombie is much cheaper in the Staes - it's only mugs like us who have to pay £70 for a t-shirt in a UK store.

www.abercrombie4uk.com anyone bought off this site? is it trustworthy?
    Haven't used it because it only accepts credit cards. Was planning on testing the waters by buying a tshirt. Seems legit, but there are parts where it's obvious that whoever wrote the website doesn't speak English well, which put me off a bit, but as I said I'm planning on buying a tshirt from them to see.

ReputationRep:
    Ebay:yep:

They also have an online shop... abercrombie.com i think but everything on there will be full price so it's not really ideal if your looking for a bargain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3.14159265358979323846264)
    how about

http://www.abercrombie4uk.com/index....sort=2a&page=2
    i ordered a hoodie from this website 2weeks friday ago.. and it still hasent arrived, although it did say two to fourteen working days.
    on the emailed invoice it said that the company was based somewhere in china, i cant remeber where.

il let you know what its like if / when it comes

ReputationRep:
    go to london
    burlington gardens i think, can't member the exact road name now

ReputationRep:
    hi guys, i signed up to this site just to comment on this forum..
    i have used abercrombie4uk for the first time, and ordered a hoodie using my boyfriends (whoops!) card. It arrived today and i love it. i am normally a size 10-12 so i ordered a medium and it fits fine. as i dont have any "origional" crombie clothes i dont know exactly what the label inside should look like but its a very good copy, i wouldnt notice unless i was told..
    happy cheap shopping people!
    x

ReputationRep:
    has anyone actually got anything they ordered from this site??? im waitin on a hoodie nearly 3 wks & i can even get on the website any more!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    A lot of the time the factory rejects are okay actually. They'll be repaired before being sold on, and it's often something minor like a broken zip.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeTSR)
    A lot of the time the factory rejects are okay actually. They'll be repaired before being sold on, and it's often something minor like a broken zip.
    Trust me I've used and abused eBay in my time, and I dunno it's just not worth it tbh. I've ended up with some proper dodgy stuff and I can't be bothered to deal with that.

At the end of the day I can afford to go buy it from a proper shop so why bother with eBay?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.