I'm making love to you though :awesome:
    :knuddel: :kiss2:

ReputationRep:
    I'd agree with tom_tom_tom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondyx)
    lol.. i don't know what film.
    want to elaborate?
    'the Love Guru' ..it was just on Sky Movies and then i came up and saw this haha. Anyway the main morale in the movie if you like is what you said 'no one can love you unless you love yourself'.

ReputationRep:
    I believe it is true in some contents. For example, lack of self-confidence can reflect on one's appearance to others, in a negative way. I don't love myself. :p: But that doesn't mean I don't know how to love. I think when you meet someone worthy of your love, they can in turn make you love yourself simultaneously.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.