Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do any of you girls like older men? watch

ReputationRep:
    Good heavens yes.

Think Colin Firth, Hugh Laurie, George Clooney, Daniel Craig, Viggo Mortensen

Rise of the silver fox ladies :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Jeremy Paxman .......... *ssh*

ReputationRep:
    I find anyone noticeably older than me quite unnattractive, actually. I prefer people the same age, or to be frank, even younger, although that's a total social no-no. Meh, whatever.

However once they get a lot older (more than a couple of decades, say) I think that could be quite hot. (Obviouly I don't find geriatrics attractive).

Oh GOD yes!! The men I fancy the most tend to be around the 50-60 ish mark!!! I have an insain crush on two history professors I know!! :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hathlan)
    I find anyone noticeably older than me quite unnattractive, actually. I prefer people the same age, or to be frank, even younger, although that's a total social no-no. Meh, whatever.

However once they get a lot older (more than a couple of decades, say) I think that could be quite hot. (Obviouly I don't find geriatrics attractive).
    are you a (squishy) cougar :love: ?

squish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It it me being abnormal because ever since I was like 12/13 Ive only ever fancied men such as teachers/sports instructors age between like 30 - 55. Ive just never seen the attraction of guys my age for some reason they just seem like daft lads who take the p*** to me lol but older men just seem more nicer, stronger and appealing ... Why have I always liked mature men though is it just a preference or is it abnormal?

Btw Im not the mature type myself far from it I don't look or act my age and am quite naive.
    It's not unusual.

Emma Watson has a thing for older men...:p:

ReputationRep:
    For me, it's the older the better :p: until 55 or something. I suppose that's quite extreme though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xps.systems)
    are you a (squishy) cougar :love: ?

squish.
    I'm squishy but am human. (I believe).

ReputationRep:
    Yes :inlove:

ReputationRep:
    I really like older men but not 55 for me that's too old
    The oldest I would go I think is 35

ReputationRep:
    It it me being abnormal because ever since I was like 12/13 Ive only ever fancied men such as teachers/sports instructors age between like 30 - 55. Ive just never seen the attraction of guys my age for some reason they just seem like daft lads who take the p*** to me lol but older men just seem more nicer, stronger and appealing ... Why have I always liked mature men though is it just a preference or is it abnormal?

Btw Im not the mature type myself far from it I don't look or act my age and am quite naive.
    im 20 and i wouldnt mind dating someone who is 10 years older

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayla Phoenix)
    Good heavens yes.

You forgot Johnny Depp!! I mean surely he beats all of them? Good looking fella.

ReputationRep:

Ohh yes, I like a sugar daddy Rugged men are so more appealing! But, unlike yourself as youve said, I am more of the mature type haha:woo:

ReputationRep:
    No no no. I find the concept of being with someone even a couple of years older reeeaally odd.. My friend told me she was seeing a 30 year old guy and I think my face expressed my disgust a little more than I'd have liked it to. :ninja:
    For now, I just like guys the same age really!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayla Phoenix)
    Good heavens yes.

Mmm... Agreed! Still love Bruce Willis thoughhh... yummy!

Yes yes yes! I just don't know what it is, but i just find men who are 30+ infinitely more attractive than boys my own age. Alan Rickman kick started the obsession, but it by no means ends there. :o:

ReputationRep:
    I'd do hugh heffner.

ReputationRep:
    Girls certainly generally like older guys, but only like 2-5 years I think 20-30 is too much.

ReputationRep:
    I guess what it is really is I like the idea of being the cute/innocent one and being told what to do/given advice by a good looking older man. Obviously I wouldn't go out with one its just so socially unacceptable but yea am i weird?
    :ditto:
    I know exactly what you mean

George Cloony, Richard Gere, Alan Rickman :love:

They can tell me what to do any day :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Jeremy Kyle and Simon Cowell.
    Enough said.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.