The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Good heavens yes.

Think Colin Firth, Hugh Laurie, George Clooney, Daniel Craig, Viggo Mortensen

Rise of the silver fox ladies :yes:
Jeremy Paxman :colondollar: .......... *ssh*
Reply 22
I find anyone noticeably older than me quite unnattractive, actually. I prefer people the same age, or to be frank, even younger, although that's a total social no-no. Meh, whatever.

However once they get a lot older (more than a couple of decades, say) I think that could be quite hot. (Obviouly I don't find geriatrics attractive).
Oh GOD yes!! The men I fancy the most tend to be around the 50-60 ish mark!!! I have an insain crush on two history professors I know!! :ninja:
Hathlan
I find anyone noticeably older than me quite unnattractive, actually. I prefer people the same age, or to be frank, even younger, although that's a total social no-no. Meh, whatever.

However once they get a lot older (more than a couple of decades, say) I think that could be quite hot. (Obviouly I don't find geriatrics attractive).

are you a (squishy) cougar :love: ?

squish.
Reply 25
Anonymous
It it me being abnormal because ever since I was like 12/13 Ive only ever fancied men such as teachers/sports instructors age between like 30 - 55. Ive just never seen the attraction of guys my age for some reason they just seem like daft lads who take the p*** to me lol but older men just seem more nicer, stronger and appealing ... Why have I always liked mature men though is it just a preference or is it abnormal?

Btw Im not the mature type myself far from it I don't look or act my age and am quite naive.

It's not unusual.

Emma Watson has a thing for older men...:p:
For me, it's the older the better :p: until 55 or something. I suppose that's quite extreme though.
Reply 27
xps.systems
are you a (squishy) cougar :love: ?

squish.

I'm squishy but am human. (I believe).
Reply 28
Yes :inlove:
I really like older men but not 55 for me that's too old
The oldest I would go I think is 35
Reply 30
Anonymous
It it me being abnormal because ever since I was like 12/13 Ive only ever fancied men such as teachers/sports instructors age between like 30 - 55. Ive just never seen the attraction of guys my age for some reason they just seem like daft lads who take the p*** to me lol but older men just seem more nicer, stronger and appealing ... Why have I always liked mature men though is it just a preference or is it abnormal?

Btw Im not the mature type myself far from it I don't look or act my age and am quite naive.

im 20 and i wouldnt mind dating someone who is 10 years older
Reply 31
Ayla Phoenix
Good heavens yes.

You forgot Johnny Depp!! I mean surely he beats all of them? Good looking fella.
Reply 32
Anonymous

Ohh yes, I like a sugar daddy :smile: Rugged men are so more appealing! But, unlike yourself as youve said, I am more of the mature type haha:woo:
Reply 33
No no no. I find the concept of being with someone even a couple of years older reeeaally odd.. My friend told me she was seeing a 30 year old guy and I think my face expressed my disgust a little more than I'd have liked it to. :ninja:
For now, I just like guys the same age really!
Reply 34
Ayla Phoenix
Good heavens yes.

Mmm... Agreed! Still love Bruce Willis thoughhh... yummy!
Yes yes yes! I just don't know what it is, but i just find men who are 30+ infinitely more attractive than boys my own age. Alan Rickman kick started the obsession, but it by no means ends there. :o:
Reply 36
I'd do hugh heffner.
Girls certainly generally like older guys, but only like 2-5 years I think 20-30 is too much.
Reply 38
Anonymous
I guess what it is really is I like the idea of being the cute/innocent one and being told what to do/given advice by a good looking older man. Obviously I wouldn't go out with one its just so socially unacceptable but yea am i weird?

:ditto:
I know exactly what you mean

George Cloony, Richard Gere, Alan Rickman :love:

They can tell me what to do any day :rolleyes:
Jeremy Kyle and Simon Cowell.
Enough said.