Turn on thread page Beta

Do any of you girls like older men? watch

ReputationRep:
    Good heavens yes.

Think Colin Firth, Hugh Laurie, George Clooney, Daniel Craig, Viggo Mortensen

Rise of the silver fox ladies :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Jeremy Paxman .......... *ssh*

ReputationRep:
    I find anyone noticeably older than me quite unnattractive, actually. I prefer people the same age, or to be frank, even younger, although that's a total social no-no. Meh, whatever.

However once they get a lot older (more than a couple of decades, say) I think that could be quite hot. (Obviouly I don't find geriatrics attractive).

Oh GOD yes!! The men I fancy the most tend to be around the 50-60 ish mark!!! I have an insain crush on two history professors I know!! :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hathlan)
    I find anyone noticeably older than me quite unnattractive, actually. I prefer people the same age, or to be frank, even younger, although that's a total social no-no. Meh, whatever.

However once they get a lot older (more than a couple of decades, say) I think that could be quite hot. (Obviouly I don't find geriatrics attractive).
    are you a (squishy) cougar :love: ?

squish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It it me being abnormal because ever since I was like 12/13 Ive only ever fancied men such as teachers/sports instructors age between like 30 - 55. Ive just never seen the attraction of guys my age for some reason they just seem like daft lads who take the p*** to me lol but older men just seem more nicer, stronger and appealing ... Why have I always liked mature men though is it just a preference or is it abnormal?

Btw Im not the mature type myself far from it I don't look or act my age and am quite naive.
    It's not unusual.

Emma Watson has a thing for older men...:p:

ReputationRep:
    For me, it's the older the better :p: until 55 or something. I suppose that's quite extreme though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xps.systems)
    are you a (squishy) cougar :love: ?

squish.
    I'm squishy but am human. (I believe).

ReputationRep:
    Yes :inlove:

ReputationRep:
    I really like older men but not 55 for me that's too old
    The oldest I would go I think is 35

ReputationRep:
    It it me being abnormal because ever since I was like 12/13 Ive only ever fancied men such as teachers/sports instructors age between like 30 - 55. Ive just never seen the attraction of guys my age for some reason they just seem like daft lads who take the p*** to me lol but older men just seem more nicer, stronger and appealing ... Why have I always liked mature men though is it just a preference or is it abnormal?

Btw Im not the mature type myself far from it I don't look or act my age and am quite naive.
    im 20 and i wouldnt mind dating someone who is 10 years older

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayla Phoenix)
    Good heavens yes.

You forgot Johnny Depp!! I mean surely he beats all of them? Good looking fella.

ReputationRep:

Ohh yes, I like a sugar daddy Rugged men are so more appealing! But, unlike yourself as youve said, I am more of the mature type haha:woo:

ReputationRep:
    No no no. I find the concept of being with someone even a couple of years older reeeaally odd.. My friend told me she was seeing a 30 year old guy and I think my face expressed my disgust a little more than I'd have liked it to. :ninja:
    For now, I just like guys the same age really!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayla Phoenix)
    Good heavens yes.

Mmm... Agreed! Still love Bruce Willis thoughhh... yummy!

Yes yes yes! I just don't know what it is, but i just find men who are 30+ infinitely more attractive than boys my own age. Alan Rickman kick started the obsession, but it by no means ends there. :o:

ReputationRep:
    I'd do hugh heffner.

ReputationRep:
    Girls certainly generally like older guys, but only like 2-5 years I think 20-30 is too much.

ReputationRep:
    I guess what it is really is I like the idea of being the cute/innocent one and being told what to do/given advice by a good looking older man. Obviously I wouldn't go out with one its just so socially unacceptable but yea am i weird?
    :ditto:
    I know exactly what you mean

George Cloony, Richard Gere, Alan Rickman :love:

They can tell me what to do any day :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Jeremy Kyle and Simon Cowell.
    Enough said.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.