Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

My boyfriend kissed a girl watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ive really fallen for my boyfriend, we have only been together for around 6 months.

Today he rang me to tell me he went out last night and he kissed a girl, he was quite drunk, but didnt use it as an excuse. It was only for a few seconds and then he pulled away. He regretted it etc. We met at uni, and hes 150 miles away, i would never have found out if he didnt tell me.

I was kind of hurt but said it was okay and as long as it didnt happen again its not nice, but its a mistake and we can move on.

Some of my friends think ive under reacted. Have i?
    Was he listening to this by any chance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fBdgZUtpBg

...:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .ACS.)
    Well, look at it this way:

- He was drunk
    - He regretted it afterward
    - On the plus side, at least it was another girl

Have you under-reacted? Only you can tell. It's up to you and how much you trust and believe him. Additionally, if you go further with this, it may ruin your relationship, and do you actually want that?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUa-l...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stupiemountain)
    I was going to say "and he liked it!....."
    Likewise

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.