Turn on thread page Beta

I know some people here so please keep anon.

I've been going out with my bf for 6 month now. but from very begining strange things have been happening. the thing the p***** me off most is one of his best friends (who is a girl). He has been sleeping with her in the same bed while going out with me and when quized him about it he said that they are such close friends and that she does that with her other friend too. that didn't go down well with me. I told him not to sleep in the same bed with her again. he said "ok" and did it again.

so now I am at this stage where I cannot stand the idea of any of his female friends going over to his house and staying over or watching films. I am very paranoid about his every friend with boobs. I am turning a bit psyco but keeping it under control.

another thing is his own issues. 70% of the time i spend with him i feel like a therapist. i encourage him to talk to me if someting is bothering him but it has gone to the point where all we talk about is his problems.

term time has not began, i have nothing to do but think about how messed up everything is. i have no friends here because i am living at my uni and they are not back yet and all my school friends live a plane journey away. igota job but that is not helping. if i break up with him then i will get depressed because i am all alone. if i stay with him i will go nutts! i don't know what to do! help please!!!

ReputationRep:
    as hard as it is for you to break up with him, you HAVE to. if your bf sleeps with other girls and doesn't express his feelings towards you, how the **** is that a stable and sustainable relationship?

however hard it is, you've got to let him go.

alternative (not recommended): Go on Jeremy Kyle :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I think you need to pause and take a step back a minute. I know its not easy to be going out with someone that has a large circle of friends that you see a potential threats, but he is going out with you and not them, surely that does say something to you?

I think you need to talk to him, and get a chance to get everything off your chest and see where it goes from there, obviously you bottling it up is not going to help the situation from your perspective.

The key things you need to think about are do you trust him? Do you want to be with him? If you do then you can try and get past this, but it does need some work and communication.

ReputationRep:
    He did another girl in the same bed as doing you ... pwn3d

ReputationRep:
    Is he worth the effort? He sounds like an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    No, a guy doesn't sleep in the same bed as a friend unless it's his girlfriend or mother.

If he really makes you worried rather than happy, you should get out, but discuss it with him first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom_tom_tom)
    I think you need to pause and take a step back a minute. I know its not easy to be going out with someone that has a large circle of friends that you see a potential threats, but he is going out with you and not them, surely that does say something to you?

I think you need to talk to him, and get a chance to get everything off your chest and see where it goes from there, obviously you bottling it up is not going to help the situation from your perspective.

The key things you need to think about are do you trust him? Do you want to be with him? If you do then you can try and get past this, but it does need some work and communication.
    I've seen your posts for a while now and I've never seen you write something rude or unhelpful. You must be a really nice chap irl. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hes not doing anything wrong is just the same as two friends sleeping in the same bed dosent matter what gender you are.

ReputationRep:
    You shouldn't be with someone just because you are scared of breaking up. I know that it sounds easy to say but I think that you should end it.

Get on TSR after you do and all the lovely girls here will help you with the post-breakup routine.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.