Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey

im thinking of applying to LSE management sciences and accounting and finance for the other 4 university choices.

i just wanted to know if the personal statement will be hard to contstruct.

can you please give me some ideas of how to write both or some examples or any websites which can help please

your reply will be much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maziwa)
    Hey

im thinking of applying to LSE management sciences and accounting and finance for the other 4 university choices.

i just wanted to know if the personal statement will be hard to contstruct.

can you please give me some ideas of how to write both or some examples or any websites which can help please

your reply will be much appreciated.
    If your applying to LSE then I strongly advise you not to do a personal statement for both. Choose one subject for all 5 of your unis and make a killer ps = high chance of an offer.

It's possible. There's a sgnificant overlap between the two in the areas of managerial accounting, economics and maths.

But I think it would be too difficult. I advise you against it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.