The Student Room Group

why do i only like men bad for me?

I consider myself a very emotional caring person and wold love to have a long term meaningful relationship. Recently i have realised that the only guys i have feelings for are the ones that im completely incompatible with. My last 2 exes have treated me like crap, not tried to understand or be patient with me when i have a problem, so fun loving that they ignore problems and how their actions hurt other people as long as they are enjoying what they are doing. They are shallow and selfish, arrogant, fickle.

Yet even when they treat me like crap i still desire them and want them to come back to me :confused: . People who are decent, i really like but im just not sexually attracted to them, no romantic feelings there. im only interested in those that i seem to get hurt by. I am a caring person and i wouldn't ever cheat or manipulate or hurt someone deliberately.

Why would i be like this? i am really hoping that with time my taste in men will change.. Its as if i want to get hurt by men.. which i dont..

keep anonymous or delete
Reply 1
...? Hope it will change? lol. You don't need to "hope" for anything. Your control who you date. Don't jump right in, and try and figure them out first. So you can be sure your "taste" in the guy is what you are looking for.
Because you're a typical female.
Reply 3
bigbhoy91
...? Hope it will change? lol. You don't need to "hope" for anything. Your control who you date. Don't jump right in, and try and figure them out first. So you can be sure your "taste" in the guy is what you are looking for.

well.. yeah. i hope i will actually start to like someone who is good for me and not bad for me. Otherwise i will just be single forever or carry on dating guys who will treat me like crap and make me unhappy.
Most likely because ur gay
Smack
Because you're a typical female.

true also sods law
Reply 6
you probably let them treat you like crap
you sound like a nice girl... but nice girls get **** all over.
time to wise up.
Reply 7
Mazija
you probably let them treat you like crap
you sound like a nice girl... but nice girls get **** all over.
time to wise up.

sounds like a dumb question, but how do i do that?
Reply 8
Anonymous
I consider myself a very emotional caring person and wold love to have a long term meaningful relationship. Recently i have realised that the only guys i have feelings for are the ones that im completely incompatible with. My last 2 exes have treated me like crap, not tried to understand or be patient with me when i have a problem, so fun loving that they ignore problems and how their actions hurt other people as long as they are enjoying what they are doing. They are shallow and selfish, arrogant, fickle.

Yet even when they treat me like crap i still desire them and want them to come back to me :confused: . People who are decent, i really like but im just not sexually attracted to them, no romantic feelings there. im only interested in those that i seem to get hurt by. I am a caring person and i wouldn't ever cheat or manipulate or hurt someone deliberately.

Why would i be like this? i am really hoping that with time my taste in men will change.. Its as if i want to get hurt by men.. which i dont..

keep anonymous or delete

Because it's genetic, Love.

Latest

Trending

Trending