Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know where I could find black denim sleeveless jacket??
    To be precise- I pretty much want the sleeveless jacket James Hetfield of Metallica is wearing below:

ReputationRep:
    Am guessing the sleveless effect was a DIY job tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Am guessing the sleveless effect was a DIY job tbh
    Yeah agreed.
    It looks like he's bought a denim jacket, then torn / cut off the sleeves to T-Shirt length, then sewn it back in place so that it looks neat. Although, as he's James Hetfield, Im guessing someone did it for him!
    Basically, find a jacket you could shorten the sleeves on, then see what you can do DIY wise.
    Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.K.B)
    Anyone know where I could find black denim sleeveless jacket??
    To be precise- I pretty much want the sleeveless jacket James Hetfield of Metallica is wearing below:

I did the same thing with a Parka. Doesn't look half as mint though.

ReputationRep:
    Just get your DIY on, Tomtom. I'm sure Primark have jackets in like that, so you won't feel guilty about hacking the sleeves off.

ReputationRep:
    Why on earth would you want that? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    You're asking TSR for fashion advice?

That's not rock and roll!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arteta)
    You're asking TSR for fashion advice?

That's not rock and roll!!
    Not at all.

Though technically he's asking for shopping advice, as he wants to wear it, he just doesn't have it :yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.