Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Love Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you think you can you be in love with more than one person at a time?
    No and I think I've been in love
    33.33%
    No but I don't think I've ever been in love
    16.33%
    Yes and I've experienced this
    12.93%
    Yes but I haven't experienced this
    37.41%

ReputationRep:
    If you were with your ex for 2 years, you probably understand each other very well at an emotional level. I think its understandable to 'love' 2 people but i wouldn't say it would be a good thing in the long term!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig_D)
    Aww :sad: I'm sure you're a lovely person :yes:

But just to be sure, and for a bit of fun, we manipulate the IV by you putting this as your profile picture:

And we measure the result on the DV, your (soon negative) rep, yes? :top: It would have 'face' validity at least. Ah, I make myself laugh :awesome:
    Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaphrodite)
    Oh dear.
    :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaphrodite)

I like to think it's because I'm generally a nice/helpful person!
    Oh and AngryJellyfish repped me for joining the anime society, that helped a lot :p:
    Indeed, I'm sure it's because you're a nice and helpful person but I'm sure and you've got to admit having good looks can't be a hinderance! :p:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.