Turn on thread page Beta

Love watch

• View Poll Results: Do you think you can you be in love with more than one person at a time?
    No and I think I've been in love
    33.33%
    No but I don't think I've ever been in love
    16.33%
    Yes and I've experienced this
    12.93%
    Yes but I haven't experienced this
    37.41%

ReputationRep:
    If you were with your ex for 2 years, you probably understand each other very well at an emotional level. I think its understandable to 'love' 2 people but i wouldn't say it would be a good thing in the long term!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig_D)
    Aww :sad: I'm sure you're a lovely person :yes:

But just to be sure, and for a bit of fun, we manipulate the IV by you putting this as your profile picture:

And we measure the result on the DV, your (soon negative) rep, yes? :top: It would have 'face' validity at least. Ah, I make myself laugh :awesome:
    Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaphrodite)
    Oh dear.
    :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaphrodite)

I like to think it's because I'm generally a nice/helpful person!
    Oh and AngryJellyfish repped me for joining the anime society, that helped a lot :p:
    Indeed, I'm sure it's because you're a nice and helpful person but I'm sure and you've got to admit having good looks can't be a hinderance! :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.