ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightGirl)
    OH YES! I see it now! I went on the open day :o:

Looks well nice.
    Pick Nottingham! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig_D)
    Pick Nottingham! :yep:
    No can do, my brother goes there. I would rather dieeee than be at the same uni. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thetopnotch)
    That's Nottingham

Some of the pics are from University Park campus, the others are from other campuses :woo:
    Isn't it amazing? I can't wait for September :sad: (if I get in, that is:woo: )

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about in the world, but to me, the old ones in the UK are all gorgeous. I love old architecture, and the old UK universities, particularly Edinburgh and Durham, really win it for me. I have a picture of Edinburgh as my desktop background, it served as my motivator in exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightGirl)
    No can do, my brother goes there. I would rather dieeee than be at the same uni. :p:
    I have friends there who have gone an entire year without seeing each other :yes: And he can't be that bad, could be fun! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophisticated)
    No. Thats pretty much the one nice building that RHUL have. My sister went there on the Open Day, and said the other buildings were ugly as hell. Therefore the University as a WHOLE is no way the best looking.

Ahh, i see you are part of the internet police

I am sorry officer nobody explained the strict rules of this thread to me

That is the only building i have seen, as i drive past it now and then and consider it by far one of the best looking University buildings in the world.

ReputationRep:
    Trinity College Dublin!!!!!!
    The most stunning university around!!

It's stunning inside too...and it's in Ireland, the most beautiful country in the world!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    Ahh, i see you are part of the internet police

I am sorry officer nobody explained the strict rules of this thread to me

That is the only building i have seen, as i drive past it now and then and consider it by far one of the best looking University buildings in the world.
    Well I think the thread title is pretty self-explanatory. And its just my opinion, in response to yours. This is a discussion forum after all. Fortunately for you, sarcasm is allowed too, seeing as you used excessive amounts of it just there :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    I don't know about in the world, but to me, the old ones in the UK are all gorgeous. I love old architecture, and the old UK universities, particularly Edinburgh and Durham, really win it for me. I have a picture of Edinburgh as my desktop background, it served as my motivator in exams.
    As my motivator, I have a desktop picture of Gandalf with his staff, and underneath:

IF YOU DO NOT STUDY
    You shall not pass!

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophisticated)
    Well I think the thread title is pretty self-explanatory. And its just my opinion, in response to yours. This is a discussion forum after all. Fortunately for you, sarcasm is allowed too, seeing as you used excessive amounts of it just there :p:

:hat2: Guilty lol

ReputationRep:

I just love that building, so epic.

ReputationRep:
    Copenhagen wins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prudy)

Spoiler:
    Show

Durham is beautiful!
    if i could get the grades, i would go. Its where my parents went...
    Im so jealous!!

ReputationRep:

Its where im going, i think its gorgeous :grin:

ReputationRep:
    I spent a day at Nottingham and barely recognise any of those places. I knew it was big but wow!

And it was definitely the best looking of any I looked at.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davy-Jones)
    What uni do you think is the best looking in the world? For me it has to University of Copenhagen. The contemporary design is just amazing (those cubes are used both has student hang outs and as one-on-one lecture rooms too)

THAT IS SPECTACULAR!!!! VERY NICE UNIVERSITY INDEED!!!

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge isn't bad :closedeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Seems to me that people like any uni building that looks like a castle...

ReputationRep:
    My previous university was a bit of a looker, there's my profile pic plus a few of these:

And finally, this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/2547220...15762/sizes/l/

Seriously though, a quick search, and theres dozens more photos in other threads, there was a similar question a few weeks back...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0404343m)
    Seriously though, a quick search, and theres dozens more photos in other threads, there was a similar question a few weeks back...
    I love those vaults :love:
    And yes, these threads are like a rash that won't go away :shifty:

Far worse is all the numskulls who quote a post with photographs so that you have to load three versions of the same photographs :facepalm:

But they're good for procrastination when you're meant to be working :flute: Plus, I never get tired of showing off photos

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.