Scroll to see replies

What about this:

Harlaxton College, the UK campus of the University of Evansville

I think I might transfer to Copenhagen for my 3rd year :love:
Or this

Nottingham Trent University

Or the Buxton campus of the University of Derby

Or Lincoln

The University of Liverpool looks quite ivy league esque here....
At night with a bit of effects lighting Warwick could have a Blade Runner esque chic. Maybe thats not what your looking for.
Reply 407
OhNO!
Pah! This thread isn't complete without..

the toast rack!

Does that by any chance have a fairly posh (private I think?) secondary school nearby? I have a cousin that goes there (to the school), and I'm sure I remember them mentioning this building when I last spoke to them.
Reply 408
Butane
Does that by any chance have a fairly posh (private I think?) secondary school nearby? I have a cousin that goes there (to the school), and I'm sure I remember them mentioning this building when I last spoke to them.

Yeah, MGS (boys' school) and MHSG (girls') are both in Fallowfield as is Hollings Campus, where the toast rack is.
Reply 409
OhNO!
Yeah, MGS (boys' school) and MHSG (girls') are both in Fallowfield as is Hollings Campus, where the toast rack is.

Ah thanks, he goes to the boys' one.
Durham without a doubt.
Cambridge

/bias (it is my hometown :awesome:)

Seriously though Durham looks beautiful and Trinity college Dublin is beautiful!

aber
Glad someone's revived this beauty of a thread. :top:

Portsmouth..hells yeah
Reply 415
Bond University, Australia.

Such a beautiful place.
Original post by nk9230
Too, most American Universities are younger than ones in the UK, as the UK is an older country. Therefore, the Universities there tend to have more "character" as a campuses.

If only that were the case. Unfortunately, it isn't. The golden age of university growth in the UK was in the 1960s. Most US universities date back to the 19th century.
Nottingham Trent University

Reply 418
University of Cumbria
Yeah, University of Copenhagen for me as well :love:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending