ReputationRep:

:top:

ReputationRep:

Keble College, Oxford

/bias

:awesome:

But tbh, Harvard and Yale are pretty spectacular :love:

ReputationRep:
    Columbia University, New York, New York, USA (the campus is quite good for being in the middle of Morningside Heights!)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Union College, Schenectady, New York, USA- It has the only 16 sided building in the northern hemisphere.
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    I have a picture of Edinburgh as my desktop background, it served as my motivator in exams.
    So did I, during my A-Levels..

..I didn't get in. Even a year on, I'm still pissed off at myself.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by pinkpenguin)
    [Keble College]

/bias

:awesome:
    I can only agree... if I'd chosen Oxford instead of Cambridge, Keble is the college I'd have applied to simply because when I visited on the open day I almost orgasmed. Instead, I applied to:

Yes, it's a car park. As you can see, I chose it for reasons other than its looks :p:

ReputationRep:
    Some of the unis in this thread are beautiful, but can people please say what uni the picture is of? some of them I don't know, and I can't be the only one who doesn't recognise them all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    Some of the unis in this thread are beautiful, but can people please say what uni the picture is of? some of them I don't know, and I can't be the only one who doesn't recognise them all
    Top of this page is Queens' College, Cambridge

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuodai)
    I can only agree... if I'd chosen Oxford instead of Cambridge, Keble is the college I'd have applied to simply because when I visited on the open day I almost orgasmed. Instead, I applied to:

[...]

Yes, it's a car park. As you can see, I chose it for reasons other than its looks :p:
    Why did they make it like that? Even the inside is just red bricks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophisticated)
    No. Thats pretty much the one nice building that RHUL have. My sister went there on the Open Day, and said the other buildings were ugly as hell. Therefore the University as a WHOLE is no way the best looking.
    I like them all. Obviously the castle is the best, but they are all very nice. I don't go to RHUL btw, so I'm not biased or anything. It's an amazing place
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    University of Oslo is nice:

But im a sucker for old Oxbridge buildings.

ReputationRep:
    Nanjing University in Nanjing (surpisingly enough ¬¬), China is quite pretty.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Nju_nbbldg.jpg
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...now_campus.jpg
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi....auditoria.jpg

ReputationRep:
    The University of Auckland, New Zealand has a totally awesome campus.

ReputationRep:
    Columbia's pretty awesome though the pictures I took of it are crap tbh. And I have to vouch for my own university - UCL.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by BrightGirl)
    Why did they make it like that? Even the inside is just red bricks!
    Indeed... have you ever been? (Or do you study there?) It's crazy. All the staircases, interior walls, floors, everything... they're all made out of red brick. The plus side is that there's not much chance of a fire doing much damage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0404343m)
    My previous university was a bit of a looker, there's my profile pic plus a few of these:

And finally, this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/2547220...15762/sizes/l/

Seriously though, a quick search, and theres dozens more photos in other threads, there was a similar question a few weeks back...

ha. this place looks like hogwarts. its increddddible. where is it ?

ReputationRep:
    Indeed... have you ever been? (Or do you study there?) It's crazy. All the staircases, interior walls, floors, everything... they're all made out of red brick. The plus side is that there's not much chance of a fire doing much damage.
    I visited, and I thought it would be better inside, but even the ceilings are brick! It's like they had literally no other material :p:

ReputationRep:
    where is that ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magical Moogles)
    Hehehe another for Royal Holloway! This time with SNOW! :yes:

I take your RH and raise you Keble College with snow!

• PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by s_h17)
    where is that ?
    Robinson College (Cambridge)

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.