Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I agree with your confusion, I just got the date of the only immunisation I had on file BCG I think, and put it on there. My gp surgery didn't share my urgency for this and the white form which went in late.

rich

ReputationRep:
    Have you started yet guys?

ReputationRep:
    Having health checks on thursday, then move into halls on friday and freshers on monday! ooo exciting times!

ReputationRep:
    Aw man you guys are going to miss pub golf.

Looking back on it I was quite nervous about starting even though I knew quite a few peeps starting with me.

Health check is a dawdle though I tried to make a joke from it by shouting "ooww" and walking out the nurse's room with a heavy limp. You should've seen all the scared looks

Well there's no turning back now - just wait till the cold mornings in the labs.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe freshers is tomorrow!! So excited!! I still have no idea about half the events going on apart from the things like our registration on Wed and the freshers fair. Wheres everyone going tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allthewayhome)
    Aw man you guys are going to miss pub golf.

Looking back on it I was quite nervous about starting even though I knew quite a few peeps starting with me.

Health check is a dawdle though I tried to make a joke from it by shouting "ooww" and walking out the nurse's room with a heavy limp. You should've seen all the scared looks

Well there's no turning back now - just wait till the cold mornings in the labs.
    Hahaha I forgot about the health check thing, so funny, made my day!

Roll on field day, can't wait to see all the bright eyed, bushy tailed freshers... From the looks of this thread they're all very excited!

Ouch labs. I hope to god we don't have many this year.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.