Turn on thread page Beta

turning 19 and having a quarter life crisis watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalcomNewMoney84)
    but you spelt it as 2 words, thus offering a different interpretation, no?
    Your grammatical pedantry fits right in on TSR, so it's interesting that everyone's so keen to neg you.

ReputationRep:
    but you spelt it as 2 words, thus offering a different interpretation, no?
    I just didn't know it was 1 word :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sh4w)
    Your grammatical pedantry fits right in on TSR, so it's interesting that everyone's so keen to neg you.
    lol, I'm not actually trying to mock Mr Snips though, I am genuinely confused as to what he means! And I don't usually give a monkeys about correct spelling and grammar on the internet. Most of my negs come as a result of being an absolute winner and a superior being in every sense :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Snips)
    I just didn't know it was 1 word :tongue:
    Ohhhh, I've got you now!! Well thanks a bunch and may the force be with you too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Sometimes I feel like it. I get obsessed with travelling the world and finding new places where I'd be really accepted. I want to make more friends and just have a good time, but I let my social anxieties get in the way. It's not a financial issue for me, just an issue of willpower.
    Same here I was starting to wonder if i was the only one feeling that way.
    I'm not stuck in a rut as such, i just want something new and a change of scenery

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhh, I've got you now!! Well thanks a bunch and may the force be with you too
    you're at it again! it might annoy a lot see..i can spell now
    ha, someone needs to correct me though.

ReputationRep:
    lol, I'm not actually trying to mock Mr Snips though, I am genuinely confused as to what he means! And I don't usually give a monkeys about correct spelling and grammar on the internet. Most of my negs come as a result of being an absolute winner and a superior being in every sense :cool:
    lol, that makes sense. Does this mean that, conversely, pos reps come as a result of being a loser and an inferior being?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sh4w)
    lol, that makes sense. Does this mean that, conversely, pos reps come as a result of being a loser and an inferior being?
    In my view, yes it does. As the site is packed with very academically concerned individual's, who each have an insatiable drive to appear intelligent. They all pos their fellow douchebags, as it makes them feel a bit more cool as they have some green gems after their name. Whereas I prefer to get my respect and friends from the real world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by writergirl)
    you're at it again! it might annoy a lot see..i can spell now
    ha, someone needs to correct me though.
    Oh ****! I really don't usually do that sort of thing lol. Damn-it.. not a good look I know

ReputationRep:
    Oh ****! I really don't usually do that sort of thing lol. Damn-it.. not a good look I know
    No no don't worry about it
    i am certain we've spoken before maybe on a riddle thread..i don't know what it was but i recognise that name of yours! And don't worry you haven't got a 'bad' look right now anyway.

ReputationRep:
    lol, I'm not actually trying to mock Mr Snips though, I am genuinely confused as to what he means! And I don't usually give a monkeys about correct spelling and grammar on the internet. Most of my negs come as a result of being an absolute winner and a superior being in every sense http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...ilies/cool.gif
    :love:

ReputationRep:
    Silly Malcolm.

ReputationRep:
    No no don't worry about it
    i am certain we've spoken before maybe on a riddle thread..i don't know what it was but i recognise that name of yours! And don't worry you haven't got a 'bad' look right now anyway.
    Yeah, I know you've mentioned that bloody riddle thread before! But I can't really remember it myself. We've obviously passed comments here and there since though, as I definitely recognise your name. haha, Oh myyy :o: Well I'm not sure about that, but you are pretty damn hot :p: And I like how you took a pic with your earphones in, I did the same thing to get in the zone also lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Snips)
    :love:
    You gotta luvit big boy aha! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I know you've mentioned that bloody riddle thread before! But I can't really remember it myself. We've obviously passed comments here and there since though, as I definitely recognise your name. haha, Oh myyy :o: Well I'm not sure about that, but you are pretty damn hot :p: And I like how you took a pic with your earphones in, I did the same thing to get in the zone also lol.
    Have i? oh my i can't remember this..apologies once again. I think we must have done, and aw shucks thanks :o: and yessss i am always listening to that ipod, won't see me without those headphones in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snobpence17)
    Silly Malcolm.
    Mad Sally.

ReputationRep:
    Have i? oh my i can't remember this..apologies once again. I think we must have done, and aw shucks thanks :o: and yessss i am always listening to that ipod, won't see me without those headphones in.
    Ah, savage memory lol.

No doubt that can become problematic...

ReputationRep:
    Mad Sally.
    I love you really Malcolm. And I want Hubba Me Up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snobpence17)
    I love you really Malcolm. And I want Hubba Me Up.
    I'd best leave you guys to it

ReputationRep:
    thread kinda going off topic no? :p:

Erm i OP i know how you are feeling... turning 19 aswell in less than a month, and as dumb as it sounds but its close to the big 20.. and well.. that means ill have to stop messing about... Just getting older.. wont be young anymore.. oh well its life.. enjoy it while you can tbh =)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.