Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which hair is best and is easiest to maintain?(male) Watch

ReputationRep:
    delete thread pls.

ReputationRep:
    Go bald

ReputationRep:
    The first one looks more straight forward, that would only take me a minute to style every morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Go bald
    Where do you get your wigs from?

ReputationRep:
    Get a proper haircut, not a stupid little boy's haircut.

ReputationRep:
    I did have a buzz cut not long ago(2 all round), not quite bald, but very short anyway. Don't think it suited me, it made me look like a gangster, which I'm not.

ReputationRep:
    What is a "proper" haircut then? Show me pics if you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lnjames)
    Where do you get your wigs from?

From you, obviously

ReputationRep:
    I can't really tell the difference between the two. :indiff: :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    I can't really tell the difference between the two. :indiff: :o:
    same here

ReputationRep:
    Number one seems quite easy to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jedsterg)

I'd say my jaw is a bit bigger than the guys in the first pic, my hair is really similar to his(really straight and black) but longer on the sides and the back.

Also, which one is easier to maintain? I don't want to spend 1 hour in the morning styling my hair. I would just like to wash my hair, dry it, then stick some wax on it.

Also, do you think I would have to go to a proper expensive hair salon to get any of the two haircuts?
    Copy my hair. It's sexy!

ReputationRep:
    well both people in the photos you provided look like ***** so I dont think it's great to follow either

ReputationRep:
    delete

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jedsterg)
    @Tom: Your hair does look really good, but I've got Asian hair, which is a pain in the ass. I don't think it's even possible for my hair to be like that. When my hair is short, it all stands up, so I would have defy the laws of physics with lots of wax and hairspray to keep it down

I'm not asking you guys to tell me your opinion on the people in the pictures, just their hair. Thanks to the people to gave useful answers, but I think i'll post this somewhere else.

@Bagration.....Pot...kettle....b lack.....Ron Weasley meets Harry Potter......
    I don't actually care what you think about me though as I am probably more popular IRL than you are and I am definetly more intelligent & charismatic, whereas evidently you have taken some kind of vendetta against my statement which was not out of the ordinary. Oh and btw you don't have a profile pic lol, why not?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    I don't actually care what you think about me though as I am probably more popular IRL than you are and I am definetly more intelligent & charismatic, whereas evidently you have taken some kind of vendetta against my statement which was not out of the ordinary. Oh and btw you don't have a profile pic lol, why not?
    Don't make smart ass comments next time. They both have better hair than you anyway.

ReputationRep:
    "They both look like ******s" is not a smart-ass comment. It's not even smart, lol

ReputationRep:
    delete

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.