Turn on thread page Beta

Anon or delete

just wanted to pose the questions to girls, being a bisexual male would this put you off dating me or entering into a relationship in any way?

ReputationRep:
    It depends how well I knew you. I really wish it wouldn't bother me, as I'm bi myself so I wouldn't want to put off either sex, but unfortunately I think boys have more of a reputation of being uncomfortable with their sexuality so I think it would be on my mind. Wish it wasn't though. I've got a bi male friend who got together with a girl and they're not getting married so it can be done!

ReputationRep:
    I think as long as the girl knows you are commited to the relationship as much as you can be or would be regardless of gender then there is no reason as to why she should be worried about it, obviously there are a few who would have a problems with it, but as long as you can love her be attracted to her and be committed then there isnt much more she can ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon or delete

just wanted to pose the questions to girls, being a bisexual male would this put you off dating me or entering into a relationship in any way?
    The Truth:
    Yes
    I actually really liked a bi-sexual boy I met. [I did not know he was a bi-sexual then] and we had some fun times until I decided to google him, found his netlog page (social networking site just unpopular) looked at his sexual orientation and it said: BI-SEXUAL
    and then he joined these groups like : GAY LONDON BOYSthe pictures of what they were doing I shall not go in to or I will be banned from
    I was left at staring at computer in horror
    then I started to wonder if he was going out with another guy I liked, because they seemed unusally close. (He said he liked me, but after I found out I thought how much?)
    so then I cut all communications off
    and now I dont know whats happening to him
    Ha Ha Yes what a wondeful story [not]

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.