Turn on thread page Beta

So a few months ago i started seeing this lad, didn't get to see him that often but we spoke a lot and for a month or so everything was pretty good =)

Then we both had exams and it became even harder seeing each other so it sort of fizzled out, i was pretty gutted.

A few weeks later we saw each other on a night out and ended up sleeping together. It was great but i left to go travelling for a month 2 days after. During that time we text a couple of times but we weren't really in contact. When i came back i saw him on a night out a few days later and we ended up sleeping together again, i text him the next day to say a had a great night etc but he didn't reply and it's now been a week since i heard from him.

Basically i'm just so confused, he used to be really into me and now it feels like he just used me for sex?? I was warned he used to be a bit of a player before i started seeing him so should i just forget about him?

Keep anon please, i've got a few friends on here. x

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm i know i've been in this situation! It def all depends on the guy but i'd say he really likes you but isn't sure you like him. Or he just wanted sex, he's a boy and some are like that!

u got own3d in bed lulz

ReputationRep:
    wow, that really sucks ... maybe just call him up and ask him to do something together?? if he just tries to sleep with you then maybe forget about him, but yeah, it depends on the situation ...

ReputationRep:
    I've got little sympathy for ****s.

(Original post by VanillaLatte)
    wow, that really sucks ... maybe just call him up and ask him to do something together?? if he just tries to sleep with you then maybe forget about him, but yeah, it depends on the situation ...

Yeah i want to. I just don't want to be the first to get in touch twice? When i was seeing him he never pressured me to sleep with him so i didn't think he was like that?

(Original post by Psycho0101)
    I've got little sympathy for ****s.
    How the hell does this make me a ****?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How the hell does this make me a ****?
    You're a **** and he is a player. Perfect couple! :yes:

On a serious note, maybe he thinks that you are a ****, a bit like how you think that he is a player? The fact that you slept with him so easily might have given him the impression that you are too easy/you also only wanted the same thing/not gf material?

Edit: To the person who gave me a neg rep (prob the **** OP), I don't care. I love my reg gems and actively look for them.

(Original post by Psycho0101)
    You're a **** and he is a player. Perfect couple! :yes:

On a serious note, maybe he thinks that you are a ****, a bit like how you think that he is a player? The fact that you slept with him so easily might have given him the impression that you are too easy/you also only wanted the same thing/not gf material?
    Ha, the ironic thing is i've only ever slept with one other person and i was in a serious realtionship with them (I'm 17). I only slept with this lad because i was drunk and liked him so much. I was seeing him for a month, it's not like it was a one night stand?

So how do i show him i didn't just want a shag and i am gf material? Or have i just blown it?

And no i didn't give you neg rep :/

ReputationRep:
    You just got seerrrrrvvvveedd

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.