Bi Sexual Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hi just wanted to pose the question, the fact im a bi sexual male, providing you liked me suffciently would the fact that im bi change your mind about entering into a relationship or dating?
Greghouse
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Nope ... I wouldn't do it either way ... I'm straight so don't go for guys ...
psychocustard
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It shouldn't matter, unless the girl's either religious, or just a bit odd. Sexuality shouldn't matter.
hebe001
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Nope, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.
Ben77mc
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by psychocustard)
It shouldn't matter, unless the girl's either religious, or just a bit odd. Sexuality shouldn't matter.
They normally go hand-in-hand
psychocustard
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Ben77mc)
They normally go hand-in-hand
A very valid point :yep:
Symbea
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Thing is, if I had a bisexual girlfriend I wouldn't mind her being with girls. As long as I was her only guy then I think I'd be fine.
rockrunride
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I personally wouldn't divulge my sexuality. I'd love whoever it was, and that would be all that mattered.
Mr_Deeds
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jabberwocky43219)
im always puzzled by this...if a guy is bisexual, but dating a girl, then that makes them hetero for the duration of the time that they are with the girl. Ditto if they're going out with a guy, they must be gay while they're with them.

Unless they are two-timing with a guy and a girl, in which case, sure.

But no, I wouldn't care, if I liked you.
So are you asexual when you're single? Your sexuality determines who you are attracted to; it doesn't turn on and off depending on who you might be in a relationship with at 'x' time.
missaphrodite
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi just wanted to pose the question, the fact im a bi sexual male, providing you liked me suffciently would the fact that im bi change your mind about entering into a relationship or dating?
I don't think so :p:
I think you'd have to be sort of either equally attracted to both sexes, or more attracted to women, though. I wouldn't want to think you'd rather be with a man, if you see what I mean.
truckstopblues
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
it would bother me , but only because it's bad enough having to compete with the girls , nevermind fighting off the opposite sex .
missaphrodite
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by truckstopblues)
it would bother me , but only because it's bad enough having to compete with the girls , nevermind fighting off the opposite sex .
Yes I'd worry about this too!
Although I suppose we wouldn't have to worry about fighting off the straight guys, which I'd say make up a pretty hefty majority.
kayz92
Report 9 years ago
if you're bi i guess i wouldn't mind as long as you weren't off with a guy while you were with me.
truckstopblues
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by missaphrodite)
Yes I'd worry about this too!
Although I suppose we wouldn't have to worry about fighting off the straight guys, which I'd say make up a pretty hefty majority.
you'd be surprised .
i think gay men outweigh straight men where i am !

also men tend to be just as *****y as girls when it comes to getting what they want , haha .
missaphrodite
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Greghouse)
Nope ... I wouldn't do it either way ... I'm straight so don't go for guys ...
I think your avatar and my avatar should get together :ninja:
lotsofsnails
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
not at all :cool:
Craig_D
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Treat each relationship like it's the first. If they love you, who cares what they have been before?
sam-silver
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I don't think so :p:
I think you'd have to be sort of either equally attracted to both sexes, or more attracted to women, though. I wouldn't want to think you'd rather be with a man, if you see what I mean.
this!
Emily069
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If I liked a guy, the fact that he was Bi would probably just encourage me... HOT!!!!
Anonymous #2
Report 9 years ago
I think your avatar and my avatar should get together :ninja:
Your profile picture is :coma:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (91)
25.93%
No (260)
74.07%

Watched Threads