Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hi just wanted to pose the question, the fact im a bi sexual male, providing you liked me suffciently would the fact that im bi change your mind about entering into a relationship or dating?

ReputationRep:
    Nope ... I wouldn't do it either way ... I'm straight so don't go for guys ...

ReputationRep:
    It shouldn't matter, unless the girl's either religious, or just a bit odd. Sexuality shouldn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    It shouldn't matter, unless the girl's either religious, or just a bit odd. Sexuality shouldn't matter.
    They normally go hand-in-hand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben77mc)
    They normally go hand-in-hand
    A very valid point :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Thing is, if I had a bisexual girlfriend I wouldn't mind her being with girls. As long as I was her only guy then I think I'd be fine.

ReputationRep:
    I personally wouldn't divulge my sexuality. I'd love whoever it was, and that would be all that mattered.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by jabberwocky43219)
    im always puzzled by this...if a guy is bisexual, but dating a girl, then that makes them hetero for the duration of the time that they are with the girl. Ditto if they're going out with a guy, they must be gay while they're with them.

Unless they are two-timing with a guy and a girl, in which case, sure.

But no, I wouldn't care, if I liked you.
    So are you asexual when you're single? Your sexuality determines who you are attracted to; it doesn't turn on and off depending on who you might be in a relationship with at 'x' time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi just wanted to pose the question, the fact im a bi sexual male, providing you liked me suffciently would the fact that im bi change your mind about entering into a relationship or dating?
    I don't think so :p:
    I think you'd have to be sort of either equally attracted to both sexes, or more attracted to women, though. I wouldn't want to think you'd rather be with a man, if you see what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    it would bother me , but only because it's bad enough having to compete with the girls , nevermind fighting off the opposite sex .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truckstopblues)
    it would bother me , but only because it's bad enough having to compete with the girls , nevermind fighting off the opposite sex .
    Yes I'd worry about this too!
    Although I suppose we wouldn't have to worry about fighting off the straight guys, which I'd say make up a pretty hefty majority.

ReputationRep:
    if you're bi i guess i wouldn't mind as long as you weren't off with a guy while you were with me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaphrodite)
    Yes I'd worry about this too!
    Although I suppose we wouldn't have to worry about fighting off the straight guys, which I'd say make up a pretty hefty majority.
    you'd be surprised .
    i think gay men outweigh straight men where i am !

also men tend to be just as *****y as girls when it comes to getting what they want , haha .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greghouse)
    Nope ... I wouldn't do it either way ... I'm straight so don't go for guys ...
    I think your avatar and my avatar should get together :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    not at all :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Treat each relationship like it's the first. If they love you, who cares what they have been before?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so :p:
    I think you'd have to be sort of either equally attracted to both sexes, or more attracted to women, though. I wouldn't want to think you'd rather be with a man, if you see what I mean.
    this!

ReputationRep:
    If I liked a guy, the fact that he was Bi would probably just encourage me... HOT!!!!

I think your avatar and my avatar should get together :ninja:
    Your profile picture is :coma:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.