Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Your profile picture is :coma:
    Actually, yes; I approve this message.

Hi just wanted to pose the question, the fact im a bi sexual male, providing you liked me suffciently would the fact that im bi change your mind about entering into a relationship or dating?
    I'm a girl and my new boyfriend is bi, it doesn't bother me at all, and it definitely hasn't been an issue so far. In fact I like it because he's less judgemental of others and is more open minded as a result of his sexuality which = attractive

I'm a girl and my new boyfriend is bi, it doesn't bother me at all, and it definitely hasn't been an issue so far. In fact I like it because he's less judgemental of others and is more open minded as a result of his sexuality which = attractive
    Same here. Except my boyfriend isn't a new one i've been going out with him for a few years now, and he's lovely we haven't had any issues either.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I'd find it a bit weird. But if I liked the guy enough then I guess it wouldn't matter too much.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be freaked out :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaphrodite)
    I think your avatar and my avatar should get together :ninja:
    hehe ... I agree ... Should we stop at our avatars? :p:

TBH I think NP rocks! Ever since Leon I've thought she's been the most amazing actor\actress! V was cool ... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    It would bother me a little, but I'd get over it. Maybe even find it a little hawt.

ReputationRep:
    yes it would put me off jus cuz it wud seem like u wernt man enough for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greghouse)
    hehe ... I agree ... Should we stop at our avatars? :p:

TBH I think NP rocks! Ever since Leon I've thought she's been the most amazing actor\actress! V was cool ... :cool:
    She's amazing!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkspiders)
    It would bother me a little, but I'd get over it. Maybe even find it a little hawt.
    hehe ... I love how you went from "a little bothered" to "getting over it" to "finding it hawt"! Fickle much?

ReputationRep:
    She's amazing!! :p:
    She is! ... Fave film?

ReputationRep:
    hehe ... I love how you went from "a little bothered" to "getting over it" to "finding it hawt"! Fickle much?
    Well it would. But I wouldn't say anything. And if the guy is fit... meh.

ReputationRep:
    Slight encouragement I think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Symbea)
    Thing is, if I had a bisexual girlfriend I wouldn't mind her being with girls. As long as I was her only guy then I think I'd be fine.
    Aren't you devaluing your hypothetical girlfriend's same sex relationships there? Assuming that she couldn't develop a relationship with a woman that would be a threat to her relationship with you?

The fact that she is bisexual means that she could feel just as much for a woman as she could for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkspiders)
    Well it would. But I wouldn't say anything. And if the guy is fit... meh.
    haha ... I do like your style ...

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I know it's impossible to be totally, completely sexually fulfilled by just one person, but I wouldn't be comfortable knowing my partner might feel restricted sometimes because he can't seek the emotional or sexual comfort of a woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClumClum)
    Aren't you devaluing your hypothetical girlfriend's same sex relationships there? Assuming that she couldn't develop a relationship with a woman that would be a threat to her relationship with you?

The fact that she is bisexual means that she could feel just as much for a woman as she could for you.
    This really annoys me!!
    My ex told me I could do whatever I wanted to with other girls, but If I kissed another guy, I'd be dumped :mad:
    Oh I'm not bi by the way...I was sort of curious for a while.

ReputationRep:
    She is! ... Fave film?
    Heh I've only seen her in V and Star Wars :o: so I'd have to say V.
    I like her a lot as a person though, seen her in lots of interviews, I think she's really down to earth! :love:

Oh this is so very off-topic.

ReputationRep:
    Heh I've only seen her in V and Star Wars :o: so I'd have to say V.
    I like her a lot as a person though, seen her in lots of interviews, I think she's really down to earth! :love:

Oh this is so very off-topic.
    Yeah, a little off topic ... I must stop doing that! V is cool but check out Leon! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't bother me at all, would make little sense if it did.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.