Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Your profile picture is :coma:
    Actually, yes; I approve this message.

Hi just wanted to pose the question, the fact im a bi sexual male, providing you liked me suffciently would the fact that im bi change your mind about entering into a relationship or dating?
    I'm a girl and my new boyfriend is bi, it doesn't bother me at all, and it definitely hasn't been an issue so far. In fact I like it because he's less judgemental of others and is more open minded as a result of his sexuality which = attractive

I'm a girl and my new boyfriend is bi, it doesn't bother me at all, and it definitely hasn't been an issue so far. In fact I like it because he's less judgemental of others and is more open minded as a result of his sexuality which = attractive
    Same here. Except my boyfriend isn't a new one i've been going out with him for a few years now, and he's lovely we haven't had any issues either.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I'd find it a bit weird. But if I liked the guy enough then I guess it wouldn't matter too much.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be freaked out :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaphrodite)
    I think your avatar and my avatar should get together :ninja:
    hehe ... I agree ... Should we stop at our avatars? :p:

TBH I think NP rocks! Ever since Leon I've thought she's been the most amazing actor\actress! V was cool ... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    It would bother me a little, but I'd get over it. Maybe even find it a little hawt.

ReputationRep:
    yes it would put me off jus cuz it wud seem like u wernt man enough for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greghouse)
    hehe ... I agree ... Should we stop at our avatars? :p:

TBH I think NP rocks! Ever since Leon I've thought she's been the most amazing actor\actress! V was cool ... :cool:
    She's amazing!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkspiders)
    It would bother me a little, but I'd get over it. Maybe even find it a little hawt.
    hehe ... I love how you went from "a little bothered" to "getting over it" to "finding it hawt"! Fickle much?

ReputationRep:
    She's amazing!! :p:
    She is! ... Fave film?

ReputationRep:
    hehe ... I love how you went from "a little bothered" to "getting over it" to "finding it hawt"! Fickle much?
    Well it would. But I wouldn't say anything. And if the guy is fit... meh.

ReputationRep:
    Slight encouragement I think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Symbea)
    Thing is, if I had a bisexual girlfriend I wouldn't mind her being with girls. As long as I was her only guy then I think I'd be fine.
    Aren't you devaluing your hypothetical girlfriend's same sex relationships there? Assuming that she couldn't develop a relationship with a woman that would be a threat to her relationship with you?

The fact that she is bisexual means that she could feel just as much for a woman as she could for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkspiders)
    Well it would. But I wouldn't say anything. And if the guy is fit... meh.
    haha ... I do like your style ...

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I know it's impossible to be totally, completely sexually fulfilled by just one person, but I wouldn't be comfortable knowing my partner might feel restricted sometimes because he can't seek the emotional or sexual comfort of a woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClumClum)
    Aren't you devaluing your hypothetical girlfriend's same sex relationships there? Assuming that she couldn't develop a relationship with a woman that would be a threat to her relationship with you?

The fact that she is bisexual means that she could feel just as much for a woman as she could for you.
    This really annoys me!!
    My ex told me I could do whatever I wanted to with other girls, but If I kissed another guy, I'd be dumped :mad:
    Oh I'm not bi by the way...I was sort of curious for a while.

ReputationRep:
    She is! ... Fave film?
    Heh I've only seen her in V and Star Wars :o: so I'd have to say V.
    I like her a lot as a person though, seen her in lots of interviews, I think she's really down to earth! :love:

Oh this is so very off-topic.

ReputationRep:
    Heh I've only seen her in V and Star Wars :o: so I'd have to say V.
    I like her a lot as a person though, seen her in lots of interviews, I think she's really down to earth! :love:

Oh this is so very off-topic.
    Yeah, a little off topic ... I must stop doing that! V is cool but check out Leon! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't bother me at all, would make little sense if it did.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.