Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

guys, what do you wear to bed if you dont normally wear boxers Watch

ReputationRep:
    I used to just wear the boxies id worn durin the day but have just had to start wearin briefs. Thinkin i should put on shorts or trackie bs incase have to get up in the night?

ReputationRep:
    Sleep naked. Easier when waking up to pee and not having to wash or change underwear in the morning :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Sleep naked. Easier when waking up to pee and not having to wash or change underwear in the morning :awesome:
    Probably not an option, as ill be sharing a dorm - thats way i dont really want to wear just pants

ReputationRep:
    in short...nothing.
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    yeh but dont you like have to walk across a hallway or somert?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tobie123)
    as ill be sharing a dorm
    Why?

I do the same as cultivated.

ReputationRep:
    But if you sleep naked you're getting genitals all over your bedding...and then if your friends come around and sit on your bed you're practically wiping your **** on them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)
    in short...nothing.
    I don't have a problem with walking naked across the hallway full of chicks in a dorm, or at home when I'm alone. Do you? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    in short...nothing.
    Thats what dressing gowns are for...

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely nothing

ReputationRep:
    in short...nothing.
    the risk of being caught, gets her off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wallflower*)
    But if you sleep naked you're getting genitals all over your bedding...and then if your friends come around and sit on your bed you're practically wiping your **** on them...
    What they don't know...

ReputationRep:
    I usually have a hard-on in the morning so sleeping naked would be a problem + I share a room lmao !.

ReputationRep:
    in short...nothing.
    Yes nothing isnt an option! Dont even feel comfortable in briefs so shorts or pjs is only options

Briefs. Mine have 'side pockets' on the front so you can just slip your hand in and *whoosh*, it's out. It would be a problem for left-handers though.

ReputationRep:
    Probably not an option, as ill be sharing a dorm - thats way i dont really want to wear just pants
    Hm, then it's understandable but you could only bring your towel with you at that short time tbh.

ReputationRep:
    pants, tight ones,

ReputationRep:
    nothing. most comfortable!

ReputationRep:
    hard enough getting used to pants without walking around the dorm in them

ReputationRep:
    I'm going into year 11, and all through secondary school have been boarding. Trust me, everyone will sleep in boxers/briefs. It's fine.

As to the going to the toilet issue, I think that depends. At my last school(I changed schools halfway through year 9) it was totally normal to go to the toilet/brush your teeth in just your boxers. Here, it's sort of ok, not so much though.

(Original post by wallflower*)
    LOL.

ReputationRep:
    pt em bac on if ya need to get out of bed

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.