Turn on thread page Beta

guys, what do you wear to bed if you dont normally wear boxers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Why would anyone wear briefs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tobie123)
    Yes nothing isnt an option! Dont even feel comfortable in briefs so shorts or pjs is only options
    Learn to love with it ... Naked is how God intended!

ReputationRep:
    light cotton pjs, surf shorts, or normal pj shorts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeTSR)
    I'm going into year 11, and all through secondary school have been boarding. Trust me, everyone will sleep in boxers/briefs. It's fine.

As to the going to the toilet issue, I think that depends. At my last school(I changed schools halfway through year 9) it was totally normal to go to the toilet/brush your teeth in just your boxers. Here, it's sort of ok, not so much though.

LOL.
    its the army which says got to wear briefs not boxers, thats the problem. Am ok sleeping in boxers, briefs is different

ReputationRep:
    Nekkid ftw :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelancastrian)
    Why would anyone wear briefs?
    Joining the army and kit list says got to wear briefs. Just startin wearin them after boxers for 7 years. not my choice

ReputationRep:
    quite often i find myself sleeping in my bathrobe because theyre so cozy :p: plus if its cold outside during the night it means i dont need to get dressed to go out for a smoke

btw, out of interest, why does the (British?) army insist on briefs instead of boxers? do they really care?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    quite often i find myself sleeping in my bathrobe because theyre so cozy :p: plus if its cold outside during the night it means i dont need to get dressed to go out for a smoke

btw, out of interest, why does the (British?) army insist on briefs instead of boxers? do they really care?
    Aparently so that boxers dont show under pt shorts (they must be pretty short!) and also for 'support'

ReputationRep:
    its the army which says got to wear briefs not boxers, thats the problem. Am ok sleeping in boxers, briefs is different
    Did you mean to quote me there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    I don't have a problem with walking naked across the hallway full of chicks in a dorm, or at home when I'm alone. Do you? :confused:
    Id do that if i was living with loads of women yeh!! Especially ones...

(Original post by Love.Angel.Music.Baby)
    pants, tight ones,
    ...like this

ReputationRep:
    naked or thong

ReputationRep:
    Did you mean to quote me there?
    Yes just pointing out its the briefs that are an issue. No problem sleeppin or walkin around in boxies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)
    Id do that if i was living with loads of women yeh!! Especially ones...

...like this
    i doubt walking down the hall to the kitchen to get a drink (or w/e) naked with your wang out will increase the chances of girls from your dorms performing spontaneous midnight hallway fellatio on you.

A bodysuit of human hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    i doubt walking down the hall to the kitchen to get a drink (or w/e) naked with your wang out will increase the chances of girls from your dorms performing spontaneous midnight hallway fellatio on you.
    dont think they have mixed dorms in the british army!

ReputationRep:
    Yes just pointing out its the briefs that are an issue. No problem sleeppin or walkin around in boxies
    But I said "boxers/briefs"

Why can you sleep in boxers, but not briefs? I wear both, I sleep in both.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    Yeh, you're right. Would be an awesome dorm though..!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prudy)
    Nekkid ftw :teeth:
    This. The emoticon face is the one you should be making at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    But I said "boxers/briefs"

Why can you sleep in boxers, but not briefs? I wear both, I sleep in both.
    ive worn boxers for about 7 years and am not used to wearing briefs. theyr a bit too revealin in a dorm of lads

ReputationRep:
    You can get 'short' PJ bottoms you know, which are basically Boxers or Boxer-Briefs.

If I were you I'd go down that route, but if you can get a pair with some kind of humorous pattern, say a skull and crossbones, or maybe a skin coloured pair with cartoon pubic hair or something? You just need to remember that humour in the armed forces rarely steps out of the gutter...

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.