Turn on thread page Beta

Mod Wars watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    Egan would not join you, I am sure of that.
    We invited Egan already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    My pleasure
    I was considering this actually. But he did say it was childish, so I doubt he will join.

ReputationRep:
    I was considering this actually. But he did say it was childish, so I doubt he will join.
    people of the party, make your voices heard in the party election!!!! (on another thread)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Yes:

Lord H
    Egan
    Elpaw
    Mr White
    DanMushMan
    Tek

anyone else we should invite?
    I have already invited Elpaw

ReputationRep:
    It is childish. I remember doing this sort of thing when I was at primary school - getting different people into our groups. T'was fun though, I must admit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    I have already invited Elpaw
    Lol, Tek included himself in his list.

I noticed Tek has not posted in this thread until I pointed out the thing about the Bolsheviks. It seems that their party is weak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_guy)
    It is childish. I remember doing this sort of thing when I was at primary school - getting different people into our groups. T'was fun though, I must admit.
    Damn you, you bloody counter-revolutionaries...can yoy not see the light?

ReputationRep:

I noticed Tek has not posted in this thread until I pointed out the thing about the Bolsheviks. It seems that their party is weak.
    Our party is not yet formed. We are currently working at destabalising your party. Your party is too elite! POWER TO THE PEOPLE OF UK LEARNING!

ReputationRep:
    Have you lot voted yet?

ReputationRep:

Yes..it is very...it has no direction at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Our party is not yet formed. We are currently working at destabalising your party. Your party is too elite! POWER TO THE PEOPLE OF UK LEARNING!
    You do not have a manifesto. We are not elite, you are elite to say such things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    You do not have a manifesto. We are not elite, you are elite to say such things.
    Well said (and yes I have voted).

Tek, your party will be inefficient. We have high quality, commited members.

ReputationRep:

I can't believe it. The mods have disabled the voting mechanism. This is a direct breach against free speech and an attack against democracy. This includes an attack against ALL parties! To arms!

ReputationRep:

Tek and his lot have the administrative capabilities of a singled cell organism

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    I can't believe it. The mods have disabled the voting mechanism. This is a direct breach against free speech and an attack against democracy. This includes an attack against ALL parties! To arms!
    Damn you mutha fookers...where are are hackers?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    Tek and his lot have the administrative capabilities of a singled cell organism
    Well said. Just vote on the other thing.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.