Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hy,:woo:
    Im looking to pass my time having fun with driving. Can any 1 tell me where i can get some sport car and motor bikes for rent in stafford. Lol hard to get and bleve in a county. But if any 1 know near by please tell me, thanks!:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Get an Aston Martin DB9...

ReputationRep:
    lol, dude im not asking which car. Im asking if theres a place in stafford or near where i can get these stufs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hassan1991)
    lol, dude im not asking which car. Im asking if theres a place in stafford or near where i can get these stufs.
    And I'm telling you I have no idea so get an Aston Martin DB9 from anywhere...

ReputationRep:
    Try here they are based in Birmingham so not to far from Stafford. They are pretty reasonable.

http://www.azuresupercarhire.com/

You must be over 28 and have a full clean driving licence for at least three years.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck paying the deposit.............

youre 17? nowhere will do it at that age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dh00001)
    what he said. Generally speaking, at 17 you'll be limited to nothing more exciting than a mondeo..

you might scrape a mazda mx5 1.6 or a megane CC (hardly a sports car though) if you're real lucky, but even if anyone does give you one, expect to pay a young drivers charge on top..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaw)
    at 17 you'll be limited to nothing more exciting than a mondeo..
    He should be so lucky! When I was 18, nobody would let me rent anything, however small and crappy. Might have changed since then, I suppose?

ReputationRep:
    If you're less than 18, trod along on your bike kid and stop dreaming

ReputationRep:
    you really think you can rent a sports car?

ReputationRep:
    You can rent my sports car if you like.

It'll cost you a grand an hour + insurance. :cool:

Best offer you've had so far i'll bet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sync)
    He should be so lucky! When I was 18, nobody would let me rent anything, however small and crappy. Might have changed since then, I suppose?
    yeah, I don't know why I worded it that way, you'll be lucky to get loaned anything beow 21, found that out the hard way lol. I mustve been shattered writing that..

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't trust you with my civic. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo Con)
    That's nice, but we're talking about sports cars, not mumsy japanese shopping trolleys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    That's nice, but we're talking about sports cars, not mumsy japanese shopping trolleys.

I think that's the point...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dh00001)
    This. I've looked around on the net before. Almost everywhere, they say that you need to be at least 25. And the cost for basic sports cars is like £600 for a weekend :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo Con)
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Got to be 21 to rent any car in the UK..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogtanian)
    I think that's the point...
    Lol exactly, I think some people didn't get my joke despite being car fanatics. thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.