Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm really frustrated at the minute. Race related. Watch

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Anonymous]Durham lmao. I heard that certain areas will get you stabbed so i'm definitely not going for them. Maybe Central London is my best and safest bet?[/QUOTE

although violent crime is high in south london you probably wouldn't get stabbed if you dont aggrevate people. try to avoid making eye contact with "guyz" this is known as screw facing and can get you killed. Croydon town centre is probably best on a saturday for both girls and saftey. **** only happens there on weekdays after the schools finish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    This. South London generally is quite multi-ethnic. In fact, I'm often the only white person on the bus. Kinda strange feeling like a minority in my own country
    What's that supposed to mean? =/ I'm surprised nobody's picked up on that, because that's the sort of attitude you need to lose. In a multicultural society, perhaps the other people there also feel as though Britain is their home, particularly if they were born there? I mean, going by what you say, people who are of foreign ancestry but born and brought up in the UK and pretty much completely British also feel like a minority in their own country on a daily basis...

ReputationRep:
    Croydon. But remember to take your kevlar vest with you. Just stand outside grants or maplin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stressworthy)
    What's that supposed to mean? =/ I'm surprised nobody's picked up on that, because that's the sort of attitude you need to lose. In a multicultural society, perhaps the other people there also feel as though Britain is their home, particularly if they were born there? I mean, going by what you say, people who are of foreign ancestry but born and brought up in the UK and pretty much completely British also feel like a minority in their own country on a daily basis...
    Actually a lot of people who live around here are new to England because of the immigration/emigration office in Croydon. It's awful going into a shop and the person serving you doesn't speak english (well) and yet they can get a job and I can't.

And as for the latter part of your statement, why do you think it's OK for them to feel like a minority here, but not me because I'm white english? That's illogical, and that's the sort of attitude YOU need to lose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    And as for the latter part of your statement, why do you think it's OK for them to feel like a minority here, but not me because I'm white english? That's illogical, and that's the sort of attitude YOU need to lose.
    Who said anything about it being OK? :confused: I'm just saying that they do, similar to how you described you feel yourself... but on a more regular basis.

ReputationRep:
    Who said anything about it being OK? :confused: I'm just saying that they do, similar to how you described you feel yourself... but on a more regular basis.
    How can you calculate something like that...?!

Again, you're making it seem like they have more of a right to feel like a minority than I do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi, this isn't some sick gimmick but i feel really frustrated. I have developed a massive attraction to black girls and there are none around my area, where is there a high concentration of these girls? I have only ever experienced going out with white girls but its just something about black girls that makes me very sexually excited, take this seriously please.
    I feel the same, I see a lot of Asian and mixed girls that I find much more attractive than white women. They just got a poise or sensuality about them. There are Asian women all over Britain and there are black women in Cardiff, Bristol, Manchester, London and South-East. South-east is your best bet, unromantic though that does sound.

ReputationRep:
    Or you could just go to a club that plays r n b and funky house tunes.

ReputationRep:
    Bradford?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KennyS1)
    Or you could just go to a club that plays r n b and funky house tunes.
    Exactly this.

ReputationRep:
    Any place that sells fried chicken

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Is this for real? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Birmingham!

ReputationRep:
    Mosside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    are u talkin about tottenham? does it have a lot of black people? i dont really got to north london alot apart from finclhley and sometimes camden
    Yeah, Tottenham has a lot of black people.

Where you go in Finchley... i live near there.

ReputationRep:
    Come to Finchley, there are not that many black people, but i can introduce you to some hot ones!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    Yeah, Tottenham has a lot of black people.

Where you go in Finchley... i live near there.
    Barnet ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King4eva)
    Barnet ?
    yupyup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Any place that sells fried chicken

:awesome:
    Black girls don't hang around outside chicken shops.

ReputationRep:
    She's entitled to know she's ethnically English, and she's also entitled to know it's her country. Sorry if you're too PC to deal with it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.